Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to solve MainSvrT crashing when using commands

Reaction score
Hey

We got our new server today and I copied all of the files, set everything up and ran the server. Once ingame, using /moveto, /move commands and more made the Mainserver crash.

After searching up the errors in the Event Viewer, I found out it was because of DEP being enabled on the server!

After disabling and rebooting, the problem was solved.

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem

Kind regards
Bjorn

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: How to solve MainSvrT crashing when using commands

nice, just hope all know how to disabling DEP on their root ;)

Reaction score

General - [Tutorial] How to solve MainSvrT crashing when using commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Right click "My Computer" -> "Properties" -> "Advanced" -> Performance-> Settings... -> Tab "Data Execution PRevention" -> 1st option (only system applications)

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks bjorn =] i think it will help quite a few ppl, it happened to me a while ago and at the time i didnt know how to use event viewer lol. so it took me about 3 days of trial and error to fix it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

thanx hun ..my server is only for my friends and just general goofing about i will release them 1 day as a repack, not sure when i wana just have a hobbie..lol but i will make sure ths is in the note i make when i finally release my repack ;) cheers hunny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

but this guild cant fix mybugs..mybug is after installed kosp/cp r11 happen!!if use /get or hide .the server is crash!!!

Back