Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Monster to pet without collision

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Due to this thread being a great contribution, as well as an extremely well written and detailed tutorial, this has now be stickied.

Congratulations to the original poster :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Import (models + bones) -> Apply textures -> Export

Possible Causes:
1. You haven't checked the right checkboxes when exporting (mesh, bones, animations)
2. You forgot to apply the material to the mesh or you did it wrong
3. When imported ur mesh doesn't have a skin modifier
4. I dunno

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know its an old thread but im looking to create some pets without collision,might sound stupid but im missing something at the begining and i cannot import the .gb file of monster to edit it... there you have to errors

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know its an old thread but im looking to create some pets without collision,might sound stupid but im missing something at the begining and i cannot import the .gb file of monster to edit it... there you have to errors

yep it is an old thread yulyan, did you forgot the 1370€ :D if u dont want to send just say r3vo iam not going to send... have more ppls dont wanted to say 1 by 1 5k 1 person 1.8k other person 2.4k other person blablabla it goes like that r3vo the fucker t3vo the scammer r3vo duck u all just give me money...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep it is an old thread yulyan, did you forgot the 1370€ :D if u dont want to send just say r3vo iam not going to send... have more ppls dont wanted to say 1 by 1 5k 1 person 1.8k other person 2.4k other person blablabla it goes like that r3vo the fucker t3vo the scammer r3vo duck u all just give me money...

what about my 1200€ mr oktay ? ^^ or you forgot about it too ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

could you speak english atleast please? i could not understand anything from ur "cool story" and about the money, i dont owe you anything :) you withdrawed 1k euro and told me that the account has been closed without reason which is impossible and never happened to me. and i used to believe but poor and greedy you, did not want to proof me that ur account is on hold and the money haven``t withdrawed .... so you thought these money just fly on your pocket and i`ll be silence. no my friend ;) im not the same as all ur "co-workers" to shut up and being a slave, i fucked up you the same as you did with me ;) fair isn`t it ?? so now fk off with ur stories and try to get over mr greedy bastard

Back