Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Server Setup Video Guides [Updated]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks alot fot this Tut realy thanks ! but i just faced 1 problem which is when i installed SQL server it was my first time to use it and i dont know how to connect to a server XD i used to use google but found nothing i tried to put my computer name and still facing the same problem here is the Eror message -->>

thanks hope i get fast answer :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This are amazing video's!! Well explained and it helped me alot!! Thx again!! Also good quality of vid's ;-)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Btw, maybe you are the one who can give me an answer.

How do i solve the problem as shown on the following picture?

zkemppel - [Tutorial] Server Setup Video Guides [Updated] - RaGEZONE Forums

I already used search button, i googled, but i did'nt found it :S

BTW, i'm using Pyramids server ;-)

I would appreciate your help really much! This bug annoys me pretty much!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its not unless you are familar with reverse engineering & programming

What do I have to reverse engineer? Using Ollydebug? can you plz be more specific? :) I really want to create a server using latest client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls man can u tell me what ican type in (server) : in ODBC ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow I'm really interested in setting up a server KAL thanks for the video tutorials are very useful

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was making the videos with a server I was running. The admins from HiddenKal deleted all of my db's through a security flaw in the website. I gave up on the server, and in turn the videos. I would love to finish them but I don't have the files any more.

Back