Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom 1604 Pokemon Furniture

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1604 pokemon furnis with correct idling animations from the games. My best bet is that the guys who did this somehow converted files from one of those pokemon mmorp websites into furnitures automatically.

Bjarte Holmsnes - 1604 Pokemon Furniture - RaGEZONE Forums

From what I can tell, this includes all pokemon existing in the national pokedex (802) + the shiny version of all of them.

(yeah, it's big)

All credit goes to WeebzNL MovieGuy (?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These pokémons are amazing, Weebz designers done a great job on this one!

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep he wrote a tool which creates swfs from gif file animations.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah I created these, I can't be mad at you for releasing them since we release habbo stuff as well.

But I'd prefer people releasing their own work instead of others, so they know how much work it takes to make something and then release it for free.

Anyway, have fun with Pokémon everyone!
Gotta catch'em all

Reaction score
Yeah I created these, I can't be mad at you for releasing them since we release habbo stuff as well.

But I'd prefer people releasing their own work instead of others, so they know how much work it takes to make something and then release it for free.

Anyway, have fun with Pokémon everyone!
Gotta catch'em all
They are AWESOME, good job dude. You're probably not going to release that tool of yours huh? (;

@Bjarte Holmsnes
Thanks for the release. :)

Reaction score
They are AWESOME, good job dude. You're probably not going to release that tool of yours huh? (;

@Bjarte Holmsnes

If it helps, I released source code to automatically build SWFs. Search for personal matic generator in my post history. Modify it so it uses a different furniture and you are good to go

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

@Bjarte Holmsnes

Working on another tool as we speak which does gif > swf and a lot more than that which will be fun.

I can't just release that gif > swf tool, because I just made it so it would work for pokémon (dirty code).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on another tool as we speak which does gif > swf and a lot more than that which will be fun.

I can't just release that gif > swf tool, because I just made it so it would work for pokémon (dirty code).

Dude, that sounds amazing. Can't wait for you to release that tool! Think of all the fun furni you can make out of it! :O

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, nice work. The animated once seem to run smooth.

Back