Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Cadbury's Machine [Arcturus SQLS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone!

A few years back I made a custom 'Cadbury's Machine' for a hotel me and Xylo owned. I never got around to releasing it and have been away from retros for a while. Recently me and Xylo have come back and I deicded I would get round to releasing it.

It's not perfect it's my first custom I have done and it's from scratch (Asides the part you grab the item, I did an original for this but got told it looked wrong and too small so changed it for that.)

Any feedback would be great. I'd love to see if I could improve it any further!

Screenshot of custom:
ItkYcM - Cadbury's Machine [Arcturus SQLS] - RaGEZONE Forums

SWF - View attachment spk_cd_choc.rar

SQLS (Arcturus) -

INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_points`, `points_type`, `amount`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `extradata`, `badge`, `club_only`, `have_offer`, `offer_id`) VALUES
(5191134, PAGE ID, '78787890', 'Cadbury's Hot Choc', 8, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, '', '', '0', '1', -1);
--Dont forget to change "PAGE ID" In the SQL to the page id you'd like it to appear on.--
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_lay`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `effect_id_male`, `effect_id_female`, `multiheight`) VALUES
(78787890, 4458458, 'Cadbury's Hot Choc Mach', 'spk_cd_choc', 's', 1, 1, 2.5, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 'vendingmachine', 1, '15', 0, 0, '');

FURNIDATA -

<furnitype id="4458458" classname="spk_cd_choc">
<revision>61856</revision>
<defaultdir>0</defaultdir>
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors>
<color>0</color>
<color>0</color>
<color>0</color>
</partcolors>
<name>Cadbury's Machine</name>
<description>Grab a Cadbury's Hot Choc! Made by Morf. Coded by Xylo.</description>
<adurl/>
<offerid>-1</offerid>
<buyout>1</buyout>
<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
<bc>1</bc>
<excludeddynamic>0</excludeddynamic>
<customparams/>
<specialtype>1</specialtype>
<canstandon>0</canstandon>
<cansiton>0</cansiton>
<canlayon>0</canlayon>
<furniline></furniline>
</furnitype>

Thanks to Xylo for sorting out my SWFs etc (Been a while since I done those myself!)

Enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love It! Glad I coded it for you :) Atleast its not a dino egg!

Last edited:
Back