Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Design] Me page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

I had some time on my hands, so I created a little "me" page design in Sketch. A screenshot can be found here: (mobile and desktop)

If anyone is interested in the .sketch file, shoot me a PM. I was thinking of perhaps doing a project in such a style, so if possible, I'd love to hear your opinion and remarks on the design, and I hope it may be of use to someone :).
Cheers!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks very simple, but sometimes less is more. And this is an example of that factor. Good work with this one op. Would like to see more concepts for pages such as a login or registration, maybe it could inspire someone to actually bind them to a backend. Also many retros fail to provide any mobile support, some it's practically impossible to use with a mobile devices, so the fact your kept that in mind while designing this is a plus.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you maybe have the File for that to download? I really like it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it responsive? Not just the mobile, but resizing through different sized computers.

If so, I would love to continue on it.

Back