Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day all,

Intro
For the past 2 weeks or so I've been working on the website . I made it so you could all make any furniture you wanted to make.

Background (boring story)
It started a very long time ago when I wanted to make custom furniture. It took so much time replacing images. They all had to be the same height and width which was annoying. So basically only recolors were possible for me. Then I started looking at the source of the furnitures and learned how they worked. After a while I made some PHP codes that did some stuff for me like making .as files but it was still a lot of work. So last month (18th of march) I started on this website and now I'm finally done!

Features
- Add rotations (so you can see the back of the furniture)
- Mirror images
- Add activations (double click furniture, 1 = no double click, 2 = 1 double click)
- Add shadow
- Add layers to furniture
- Add images to layers (if you choose 1, it won't be animated, if you choose more than 1, you can make a nice animation)
- Download furniture as .swf
- Animation manager (you can make any animation you want)
- Animation settings (slow it down, speed it up, loop it or just show it once)
- Image manager (upload and replace existing images)
- Image positioning (fix the x and y of each image while showing a preview)
- Color manager (add/remove colors and choose which layer should be colored)
- Layer manager (edit z-index (depth) of the layer, add alpha or ink)
- Rename furniture
- Change length, width and height
- Delete furniture
- Show preview of furniture (fully working)
- Add furniture to public furniture so everyone can download
- Duplicate furniture
- Download furniture including zoomout (excluding graphics tags) for r63

Future features
[STRIKE]- Show preview of furniture (like fully working preview)[/STRIKE]DONE!
[STRIKE]- Add furniture to public furniture so everyone can download[/STRIKE]DONE!
- Like system for public furniture

Small tutorial on how to make a dragon
GPVPR2P - Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free! - RaGEZONE Forums

XGDn4Xu - Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free! - RaGEZONE Forums

6nGwYVw - Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free! - RaGEZONE Forums

4p1lIT5 - Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free! - RaGEZONE Forums

Have fun building furniture and don't forget to release some once in a while to help this community grow!
- MovieGuy

p.s. Be sure to have cookies enabled, once you delete your cookies, all your furniture progress will be lost

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank god this is back up, thanks

( btw hate the font on the site, please do change )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's your site pal, it's just like Comic Sans MS though, look at it 3 times and you'll see it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW! Good job, MovieGuy!
I goes code some furni from Painfromh3ll that are released only on images
on moebelcase.de
i like it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is amazing, thanks for sharing!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just added a preview screen, so you can see a full preview of your furniture before downloading it.
- Press shift + click to rotate your furniture
- Double click to activate it
- All animations should work as well

Have fun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Your website is very nice, but I have a suggestion to make it better : can you add support for furnis that have 8 directions (like the statues from habbo15 event or mannequin).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

Your website is very nice, but I have a suggestion to make it better : can you add support for furnis that have 8 directions (like the statues from habbo15 event or mannequin).

Maybe (a big maybe) later I will, for now I won't be looking at this as this won't (probably) be used as much

But thank you for your kind words and suggestion!

I will be looking at another font since some peoples eyes are falling out (no idea why, have been working 2+ weeks on it like this and it's Volter, habbo's font anyway)

edit: You can now change your font, press the switch font button on the homepage.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works like a charm. I will use this daily from now on. Thank you - Dankjewel!

Ideas:
- Login to permanently save creations on your profile, visiting other user's profiles etc
- Option to Like a public furni (so populair furni will show up first)
- Report option (against fake/inappropriate entries in the public section)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
In my opinion the most useful tool released in ages.

However, I feel like the whole process needs to be simplified on your website for regular retro players to actually bother using it. Don't get me wrong, this is great and the instructions are clear. I just feel like if it could be made more appealing, this would just blow up and everyone would use it.

I happen to know quite a few regular players that design furnitures on their freetime for retros and this tool is perfect for them. But it doesn't hit the sweet spot on what they really really want: To not have to understand anything in order to use the tool.

I don't have the time at the moment to suggest a complex design that allows all the features your site currently offer. But it would be supersweet to just have a simple page where you can drag and drop all your images in and drag them in correct order for the click activation, perhaps have one box row for each rotation and let the user drag images into them.

Not sure, but my point is that it takes time to understand how to use your site. It should just be self explaining the first time you visit.

It probably sounds like i'm critizising you, I'm not. This tool is great and by far my favorite release in ages. I just feel like it has so much potential and could be simplified a lot for your target audience (the users that don't want to spend time on learning how to make a custom. Those who just want to design it and have it magically be converted to a furniture without having to read the manual)

I'll definitely hit you up with some concept pictures of what I'm imagining when I get around to it, if you want to.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works like a charm. I will use this daily from now on. Thank you - Dankjewel!

Ideas:
- Login to permanently save creations on your profile, visiting other user's profiles etc
- Option to Like a public furni (so populair furni will show up first)
- Report option (against fake/inappropriate entries in the public section)

- I probably won't make login, not that it's impossible, but because it's so easy to just make another furniture (you can put it public if you wish to save it, but yeah then it's public).
- I might make a like function for public furniture, good idea yeah
- I check public furniture every day, so I just remove (really) ugly furniture or just crap

In my opinion the most useful tool released in ages.

However, I feel like the whole process needs to be simplified on your website for regular retro players to actually bother using it. Don't get me wrong, this is great and the instructions are clear. I just feel like if it could be made more appealing, this would just blow up and everyone would use it.

I happen to know quite a few regular players that design furnitures on their freetime for retros and this tool is perfect for them. But it doesn't hit the sweet spot on what they really really want: To not have to understand anything in order to use the tool.

I don't have the time at the moment to suggest a complex design that allows all the features your site currently offer. But it would be supersweet to just have a simple page where you can drag and drop all your images in and drag them in correct order for the click activation, perhaps have one box row for each rotation and let the user drag images into them.

Not sure, but my point is that it takes time to understand how to use your site. It should just be self explaining the first time you visit.

It probably sounds like i'm critizising you, I'm not. This tool is great and by far my favorite release in ages. I just feel like it has so much potential and could be simplified a lot for your target audience (the users that don't want to spend time on learning how to make a custom. Those who just want to design it and have it magically be converted to a furniture without having to read the manual)

I'll definitely hit you up with some concept pictures of what I'm imagining when I get around to it, if you want to.

I really understand what you mean, but I still feel like people will have to understand the innerworkings of a furniture to make furniture even if it's simplified or better looking.

What I am working on that battles this problem (a bit) is a page where you can add templates of certain base furniture like dragon, throne, dice, etc. so you can just add that one, replace images (probably fix x and y) and you're good to go.

But I'm open for your concept pictures and am curious how you would like it to be.

Back