Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works perfectly but can u add option in the header to edit a swf? With these tools but not create only edit :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works perfectly but can u add option in the header to edit a swf? With these tools but not create only edit :p

I can't for now, it's quite some work to make that, it's possible of course, maybe later.

When you hold shift and double click it rotates twice and toggles the furniture.

Also maybe you could add the matic generator I have on Maybe iframe it or something and add your own CSS if that's possible. idk. lol.

That's true, might fix shift + doubleclick (should be easy) but not on my priorities right now.
I could do that matic as page, but I'm looking to add templates (like base dragon, fountain, drinking machines, gates, etc.) for people so they can just replace the avatar/images (might add a creator like you did, not sure)

Thanks for your feedback!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amazing tool!
One of the best releases on this forum!

Last edited:
Resurrected
Reaction score
where was this a few years ago!!!?!??!?! Probably one of the best most useful releases i've ever seen in this section. Fair Ducking play

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is great. I don't suppose you could add something to test clipping? Like the ability to place multiple?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The ability to see if you've made it so it overlaps properly with other Furni adjacent. I can provide visual explanation if that helps.

Also the ability to change all the positions at once chucks be useful

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The ability to see if you've made it so it overlaps properly with other Furni adjacent. I can provide visual explanation if that helps.

Also the ability to change all the positions at once chucks be useful

I see what you mean now, could do that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is AMAZING! Thank you so much, it's such a great tool. Would love to see a Clothesbuilder! That would be the icing on the cake.

EDIT: It would also be nice for exchange furniture support. (Not sure if this is a thing.. I think it is?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am totally IN LOVE with this tool. Is there a possibility to make an animated icecream-machine? If so, how?

mfSBHzb - Furnibuilder.eu - Build your own furniture online for free! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So for the people that don't know, I've completely remade furnibuilder to

On the new website you'll have some more customizability so make sure to check it out.

You will need to make an account on the new website in order to use it.

Back