Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Habbo Material "Me-Page" Design

Reaction score
The truth hurts.
It would be easier to shut it entirely, since Sonay started the introduction of material ideas to the community (A year back ROFL, and everyone bases from him)

Material itself is a very limited and nasty design scheme that shouldn't of came to Habbo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many of peopels try to complete the design, which is not just "good" looks, so I decided to make all pages so that the design is complete.

My Question is, which Page is important for you?

Yours Sincerely,
Sonay:love:

Last edited:

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Many of peopels try to complete the design, which is not just "good" looks, so I decided to make all pages so that the design is complete.

Yours Sincerely,

Most important are not pages, grid's are.
But to answer your question: Me, Profile, Community, News, Staffs, Settings (optional index and register), just basic stuff as you can see.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yours Sincerely,

Profile, Settings, Profile settings, staff, (Optional) Online, index & register, community

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Would love to see you take on an index & register design somehow fitting the material theme.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not uploading the new Design.

I'm working now on the index:

Yours Sincerely,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not uploading the new Design.

I'm working now on the index:

Yours Sincerely,

Can't wait to see the finished result :thumbup1:

Back