Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Layout] Habbo Design [Modern Flat]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey RZ,
after a long time I release again a Habbo design which I did about two month ago.

Index:
Register 1:
Register 2:
Register 3:
Me:
Profile 1:
Profile 2:
Profile 3:
Settings 1:
Settings 2:
Settings 3:
Community:
News:
Staffs:
Photos:

Or use the link to the album directly:

Download:
If you like it, let me know. :)

Greetings
Sonay:love:

Last edited:
Still alive.
Reaction score
Like ever, ppl ask you to help them with a design, you get pissed and release it. But yeah, design reminds me of iExits CMS if you get me.

Greetz,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Luminia Okay if you think so. Then I would like to see evidence. We clarify the private. :)
I think it's sweet that Deni spreads lies. Add me in Discord: Sonay Medoza#0001

@Konquer I think you don't read the description. I put a link with all images in there.
Or use the link to the album directly:

Reaction score
@Konquer I think you don't read the description. I put a link with all images in there.

I think what he meant to say is: you did made an album link, but putted it below all the links. Normal people would read from top to bottom. So by nature you would click all the links first and then you'd see the album link. And this is exactly what I did too. Maybe for your next release it's something to keep in mind!

I do like this design and thanks for releasing. Looking forward to see more stuff from you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Luminia Okay if you think so. Then I would like to see evidence. We clarify the private. :)
I think it's sweet that Deni spreads lies. Add me in Discord: Sonay Medoza#0001

FFS, why do you get me into this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I really liked how I got this, but I have my doubt, what can I use it with since I see that I can not bring it as I can use it?

Back