Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Pacton Hotels Custom Housekeeping

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am releasing my housekeeping from my . It's based off of grape ase.
This housekeeping is made for Phoenix databases, you can change it to suit your database of course.

What I did:
Added my own style
Added fade in/ fade out animations.
Added more pages
Added restrictions for each section of the sidebar.
And more stuff I'm to lazy to list.

Screen Shots:

Download:
Don't trust? Don't download.
Download includes, static folder, ase folder, and the hk folder.
Instrucutions are located in the download

If you have any negative comments keep them to yourself, I don't care about what you have to say.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you have any negative comments keep them to yourself, I don't care about what you have to say.

Don't release anything then. If you can't take the heat, step out of the kitchen.

Secondly, if this is based off GrapeASE, then I hope you patched the exploits in it. All someone has to do is add about 5 words and a number to the end of your hotel ASE link and they can access any page and use it. I'd be careful using this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't release anything then. If you can't take the heat, step out of the kitchen.

Secondly, if this is based off GrapeASE, then I hope you patched the exploits in it. All someone has to do is add about 5 words and a number to the end of your hotel ASE link and they can access any page and use it. I'd be careful using this.

I fixed that, every page has a rank restriction and a username check. if the user does not exist or their rank isn't what's specified in the config they will be directed to the me page. SQL injecting doesn't work either, I've tried.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MUX9ouC - Pacton Hotels Custom Housekeeping - RaGEZONE Forums

Ew^

It's basically Grape with small pointless edits. I don't like it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back