Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [PNG] Modernline custom furnis

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I made a few furnis about a year ago, but didn't continue them. Only PNG files..

You can find them .

Download .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Habbo don't typically have shadows with hard edges but other than that they look really nice.

I especially like the sofas and bookshelves

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Habbo don't typically have shadows with hard edges but other than that they look really nice.
I especially like the sofas and bookshelves

Didn't thought much about the shadows haha

Very cool, looks so good that Habbo could've designed it haha, good job
They are based on official furnis ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind if I make these into swfs and use for plus emu? Ill make a post with credit and all and make add a download?

I know im getting a bit ahead of myself but I see people really want these lol so I started on them. Have a few small kinks to fix but heres a preview of 1, the couches and chairs will take me the most time. When done you get some credit lol. Im going to provide the catalog page, an icon for the page, all the furni with the icons and swfs, the furni_data, cat_items and furni sqls also. Hope every ones as excited for this as I am!

dimaklt - [PNG] Modernline custom furnis - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mind if I make these into swfs and use for plus emu? Ill make a post with credit and all and make add a download?

I know im getting a bit ahead of myself but I see people really want these lol so I started on them. Have a few small kinks to fix but heres a preview of 1, the couches and chairs will take me the most time. When done you get some credit lol. Im going to provide the catalog page, an icon for the page, all the furni with the icons and swfs, the furni_data, cat_items and furni sqls also. Hope every ones as excited for this as I am!

Mind sharing the swfs? ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got about 3 furni in and than realized that they are not going to work to well. The size is way off. It is possible but will need some work. For example if you look at the tables on the second image, you see how large they are compared to the character. Sorry I stopped developing these.

Back