Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom The General Poster!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I was thinking about adding a new furni to my hotel and I was talking with some friends who suggested that I should make a furni to honor The General as a thanks for all the work he does with Arcturus & all his contributions to RZ.

So here is The General (Light Up) Poster!
7ZyaCZq - The General Poster! - RaGEZONE Forums

Included in the rar is the SWF, Icon, SQL & furnidata. (Dont forget to change the PAGE ID for cata items to your page.)
View attachment TheGeneralPoster.rar
So Enjoy! :8:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can't imagine anyone using this furni in their build.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I used it on my server now I have ligma, 3/10 needs less pixels

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FYI for those wondering, this was made as joke as people on My hotel who are RZ users decided it would be really funny to release. Yes it is scientificly proven to cause ligma in some cases. Those that cant see past it being a "joke" furni need a reality check :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Xylo, how dare you, how Ducking dare you. Clearly, posting this, you intended to insult, disturb, bring shame to the British as well as set a new record for how many times you could break copyright in one release, Ducking vile! You're actually worse than Hitler and I hope to never have to witness another one of your vile, scummy releases.
PS nice work on creating the most active thread in the habbo section I've seen in recent times.

Reaction score
Xylo, how dare you, how Ducking dare you. Clearly, posting this, you intended to insult, disturb, bring shame to the British as well as set a new record for how many times you could break copyright in one release, Ducking vile! You're actually worse than Hitler and I hope to never have to witness another one of your vile, scummy releases.
PS nice work on creating the most active thread in the habbo section I've seen in recent times.

Too much effort 3.5/10

try again

Back