Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Rate My Banners.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone i made a couple of banner for different Hotels and i wanna hear what you guys think about them
Rate from 10 to 1 Please :)

i dont know if this is the right place to post this so please tell me if it isnt :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The first and the second banners are really looking good unlike the other ones. Good job! Are you going to make a service or is this just a preview of your work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first and the second banners are really looking good unlike the other ones. Good job! Are you going to make a service or is this just a preview of your work?

Im thinking about doing a service but i just dont know, because i dont wanna get to much work i would prob be able to make 3 banners a day animated good looking but write to me at Pm and im sure i can find time :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really like the last one and the second one, if you're doing these as a service then please let me know :) would love one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but, 1) I absolutely hate the fading* as it to me at least looks un habboish
2) you could have found higher quality images for some of the background.
3) there was no effort to clean up the Eubbo logo.

Now don't get me wrong your good at what your doing and people like it so keep doing it, and I am in no way calling my self good as my banner is as simple as it gets.

Gl

edit: I do however love your avatar! And 2 May not apply do to me doing on my iPad and it maybe is not showing the images at their best quality.
Oh and poop 3weeks ago I may have bumped an old thread

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
10/10! Amazing Banners if your going to start making these please message me it'll save me time lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Set Of Banners, Keep Up The Work! 9/10
Again, the plane was a little bit odd, but still, great work!

Back