Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] 11 new Dragon Fountains [SWFs//SQLs]

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi RaGEZONE,

today I want to share my newest rare-collection. I finished 'em two days ago and now I wan't to share them with you. I started to do the fountain years ago, but I wasn't able to code it. I guess I already released it somewhere, but I'm not sure. I found it a week ago and did some detailed work on it. So I hope you like it! Poorly this will be my last release. I came to the point that the most guys around Habbo don't earn releases. I tried a few times to keep the Habbo section alive, but it don't really worked. It won't mean that I wont be active anymore, I just don't release anything anymore. So here is it.

Screenshot in-Game:
Luminia - [REL] 11 new Dragon Fountains [SWFs//SQLs] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Download includes SQLs for Plus Emulator and 11 SWFs with Graphic Tags. Before someone asks in this thread, no I won't do it for Phoenix. If someone do I'll add to thread.

Greetings,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well probably the best release from you in my opinion, if i still played retros i would use these.
Thx for epic customs as always:love:

Regards

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Saw the title and thought not another one of these​, but this is great. Very unique and well made!

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I try to do always unique furniture but it's a thing of time. Guys without ideas and time can't do customs. Someone who worked on furniture in the past know that a good furni takes hours. Glad that you all like em.

Greetz,

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, these are fantastic! I like them a lot!

I had some good ideas for furni, might PM them to you, since HabMoon is no longer around.

Glad you like 'em dude!

PM me or add me on Skype / Kevinxvz

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Love these! Have you got an up-to-date download link as the one provided keeps going to 404?

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link died ? Can someone reupload this furniture. @Luminia @Alpha Ducky @GibboNGH @DtcLucas

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you search a bit around you'll find an image I released years ago (round 2012 - 2013 on devbest). It's made by me and some dude edited it for the habbo campaign "Habbo15". Also I think you're the last who is allowed to cry about credits.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all. I'm to lazy to search em out so don't spam this thread or my inbox. thnx.

Back