Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] Hay Customs (Easter)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ
I have maded furnitures on @MovieGuy's furnibuilder
its simple, and nice
screens :
Pepijntjuh - [REL] Hay Customs (Easter) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download: find it on

Credits: Me, code it and made it @MovieGuy for his amazing furnibuilder site ;)

Regards,
Pepijn V. from the netherlands ;D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well made customs! Great job.

Tho, does not work to download from Furnibuilder.
(Atleast not for me).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why doesn't it work?

You press Download and the swf file starts to download
Dont ask me that, ask your code / website. :) It does download, but there is a network issue, so the download wont coomplete, loads for a moment then the download abots cuase of network issue.
Its not my network. (Been trying School ethernet, Home ethernet, Mobile ethernet & VPS.)

Thanks! ;)
I would set the customs soon on mediafire!
Sounds great! :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont ask me that, ask your code / website. :) It does download, but there is a network issue, so the download wont coomplete, loads for a moment then the download abots cuase of network issue.
Its not my network. (Been trying School ethernet, Home ethernet, Mobile ethernet & VPS.)

Sounds great! :love:
i would do it if i'm on home.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I've tried chrome a min ago, got the error you just told me the first time, now I can't seem to get that error so no clue what could have happened.
I added the furniture to my own furniture, then downloaded, that seems to work 100% of the time (weird cause it's the same code).
Firefox seems to work every time, so does internet explorer.

edit: Seems like I forgot an exit(); after the download code, so google chrome thought there was more than just the file, guess it's fixed now, atleast for me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've tried chrome a min ago, got the error you just told me the first time, now I can't seem to get that error so no clue what could have happened.
I added the furniture to my own furniture, then downloaded, that seems to work 100% of the time (weird cause it's the same code).
Firefox seems to work every time, so does internet explorer.

edit: Seems like I forgot an exit(); after the download code, so google chrome thought there was more than just the file, guess it's fixed now, atleast for me.
Works now. Good job, big thanks. :love:
Your welcome for finding a bug.. hehe

Still alive.
Reaction score
Great job, finally some customs of you which looks cool. I don't like the dragon but the hippo is cool.

Keep up,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please dont delete my stuff, im not trying to start a fight BUT the truth is that these furnis are not pixeled by this guy and he shouldnt lie about that. They are from Live-Hotel were in our hotel before he even ''coded'' them.

Not trying to pick a fight, only telling the truth. Thanks

Reaction score
Please dont delete my stuff, im not trying to start a fight BUT the truth is that these furnis are not pixeled by this guy and he shouldnt lie about that. They are from Live-Hotel were in our hotel before he even ''coded'' them.

Not trying to pick a fight, only telling the truth. Thanks
Pepijntjuh you didn't make poop did you?

Still alive.
Reaction score
He always says he does, but he doesn't.. :sleep:

Such an as**ole move. Nature furnis are created by Dilo and me (Pixelartist at my Hotel). The hay furnis are created from staffs @ live-hotel. So Credits in this thread should go to Tornado & Auyrax.

Back