Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] NEW Trophy plates - Gold/Silver/Bronze

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'cause I left the Habbo community a couple of months ago already, I'd like to share from time to time some of my resources to make the retros evolve into something visually better. It may be a little late with Flash coming to an end soon but I think it's still worth it, I have sooo many things in my folders that have never - or almost never - been used but that has potential...
__________ __ _ _ _

Hi RageZone ;)

When I was pixel artist on a french server, I took the initiative to redraw the terrible trophy plates made by Habbo. I thought the colors of the plates were not striking at all which made them dull - they didn't even make me think of gold, silver or bronze... and I still think the same concerning the original plates. That's why I'm offering you some new ones that look wayyy better to me.

These images have to be replaced in the Habbo.swf file. It is simple to do but please, do a backup of your old images anyway, in case you have any trouble in the future with this file. I'm not responsible for the mistakes you could make.

The new plates :

kkSOK2R - [REL] NEW Trophy plates - Gold/Silver/Bronze - RaGEZONE Forums

ozDziD7 - [REL] NEW Trophy plates - Gold/Silver/Bronze - RaGEZONE Forums

NfnT6Ll - [REL] NEW Trophy plates - Gold/Silver/Bronze - RaGEZONE Forums

In-game rendering (old version vs new version) :

AkL1z4P - [REL] NEW Trophy plates - Gold/Silver/Bronze - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you like it! If you decide to use it on your hotel, please tell me, I'll come to see! :)

S P A R W A R I ( a k a i C R O C S )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sincerely sorry, I was quite lazy to upload the images again and I thought you wouldn't mind but it seems I have to edit the topic, so I'll do it, don't worry.

Back