Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Release] findretros.com xmas banner

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HtE0PEk - [Release] findretros.com xmas banner - RaGEZONE Forums

------------

Long time no see, Ragezone.
I just wanted to clarify my sudden departure from the forum ages ago, I outgrew Habbo Retros.
I guess a lot of you that were active back in my days are still active today, ain't no shame in your amazing game tbh. I just wanted to wish every single one of you, both new - and old players, good luck in your future endeavours. I hope that your future will become a successful one and a jubilant one.

In addition to wish you good luck I also wanted to thank you for everything y'all have done for me. As I grew up Habbo Retros gave me a stability, a sense of community -- you provided that for me. At times when I, as a person got restricted, both in a creative way and a life, you made me think outside of the box. So I guess I have you to thank for that and for the time I had with Forum Ragezone and all Habbo Retros that I played.

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy this very last release that I made in all haste for y'all.

------------

P70TreR - [Release] findretros.com xmas banner - RaGEZONE Forums

Download without the logo and the text, click

------------

Have a joyous holiday and journey in life.
Checking out for the last time,
Leon Retros.

Ps. I know this is posted in the wrong section but I wanted to make the admin(s) of the forum mad one last time. Sorry xx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back