• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [Release] findretros.com xmas banner

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HtE0PEk - [Release] findretros.com xmas banner - RaGEZONE Forums

------------

Long time no see, Ragezone.
I just wanted to clarify my sudden departure from the forum ages ago, I outgrew Habbo Retros.
I guess a lot of you that were active back in my days are still active today, ain't no shame in your amazing game tbh. I just wanted to wish every single one of you, both new - and old players, good luck in your future endeavours. I hope that your future will become a successful one and a jubilant one.

In addition to wish you good luck I also wanted to thank you for everything y'all have done for me. As I grew up Habbo Retros gave me a stability, a sense of community -- you provided that for me. At times when I, as a person got restricted, both in a creative way and a life, you made me think outside of the box. So I guess I have you to thank for that and for the time I had with Forum Ragezone and all Habbo Retros that I played.

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy this very last release that I made in all haste for y'all.

------------

P70TreR - [Release] findretros.com xmas banner - RaGEZONE Forums

Download without the logo and the text, click

------------

Have a joyous holiday and journey in life.
Checking out for the last time,
Leon Retros.

Ps. I know this is posted in the wrong section but I wanted to make the admin(s) of the forum mad one last time. Sorry xx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back