Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [Release][SWF][SQL] Custom throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone, I'm releasing My seconds custom for the day, just a simple throne, with an added on pair of glasses and a shirt:). I didn't spend much time on this one, as I have been tired today. But I hope you like it.. Rate it out of 10?:)
I'm not expecting high rates, since I've only just started making customs again:p.

Picture of the throne:
Swf & sqls download link:

I will be releasing some more customs, either tonight or tomorrow.. If you guys like them, then I will carry on making customs, if not then I may just make them for My RP hotel ,

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed with Shoelace, RP related customs should be made, and not a new idea, there's been this throne released without the glasses, and ones with hats, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been thinking about RP furniture, but I can't think of any ideas.. You guys recommend anything? I've already coded My own magic arrows:p

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks really great!
I only have 1 question:
When you sit on the throne, will the shirt ant the glasses be 'on your habbo'?

I was going to add this in my post but I thought people would be intelligent enough to realise that it wouldn't be. That's another reason why this isn't to my liking, unlike the thrones with hats which are actually on your user.

Yeah, I've been thinking about RP furniture, but I can't think of any ideas.. You guys recommend anything? I've already coded My own magic arrows:p

Think of your own ideas, then that way you feel you've achieved the whole lot, if someone else had the idea for the furni then most of the credit would be going to them for the idea in the first place, as where if you think of the idea it's your idea AND design. :D:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Make some custom buildings or safe chests with money in for the banks. For Mafia wars you could make Mafia style furni like a gun case.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make some custom buildings or safe chests with money in for the banks. For Mafia wars you could make Mafia style furni like a gun case.

I will soon, thanks for the idea:p and btw, I'm making these customs to release to Ragezone aswell.. So I can't just make RP furniture:L.

Thats one beast thrones o_O

I don't know if you're being serious of not, because of the "o_O" but I'm just going to take it as a compliment.. Thank you:).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can you please make a Frank throne (Frank the Bot) includint sql :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have mad it sitable becouse i want to sit on it :$

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if you're being serious of not, because of the "o_O" but I'm just going to take it as a compliment.. Thank you:).

No, I'd rate this throne a 10/10. I never seen such good throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back