Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REMINDER] Read before replying to these threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Posting replies in peoples releases...

I've noticed that alot of users have been posting comments like;
5/10 or I don't like it that much, do better...

It's starting to get quite annoying, because you have to tell them what they didn't do right, and what they could improve on so that they know next time that they have to fix up there mistakes.

As you all know, this is the Habbo Customs and Layouts section, I would also like to ask, try to keep the spam minimal, and instead of flaming someone's work, please tell them what they've done wrong, the'll be sure to know for the future.

ex visor
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Posting replies in peoples releases...

Adding:

Posting 'refer to this thread, this isn't how you make proper C&C' doesn't make your post any more plausible than the previous one. You can help us regulate rules by PMing the user, as well as by reporting the post.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've noticied a lot of you have been posting cookie cutter replies with something along the lines of, "9/10" or "0/10" on these threads. Please when you're replying to someones custom if you want to give your thought on it post constructively. That means give the person some type of complete thought and some constructive criticism! Just a reminder, I'll be looking for these types of posts and you'll receive a warning, if you continue you'll receive an infraction because honestly It's just spam, anyway thanks for reading!

Habbo Hotel Moderation Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back