Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom ShowOff Thread!

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals!

Well, simply I was wondering about doing this for quite some time but I've man-up now to do it.

What's this thread!?
This thread is the place where you get to share screens about your Customs & Layouts WITHOUT the need to release them afterwards.

What can be posted here?
Basically you can post here anything and everything that belongs to you.
  • Any Customs & Layouts that you may want to share with the world;
  • Any Customs & Layouts that belongs to you;
  • Any Customs & Layouts where you need some opinion.
Basically everything (Customs or Layouts related to Habbo) can be posted here. You should post a thread incase you want to get more visibility, but in this case, you MUST release it. That's the beauty of this thread, you don't have to release anything, just share images and thoughts :):

Customs & Layouts are:
  • Page styles (from CMS, fansite, etc)
  • Badges
  • Furnitures

What can't be posted here?
It's a small list so I thought I shouldn't write this...
  • Materials that doesn't belong to you;
  • Materials which isn't related to habbo (or not very related);
  • Materials which violates Forum Rules and Section Rules;
  • Materials that has been previously released;
  • Materials WITHOUT a screenshot.

What should be posted here?
These are the posts we (mods) want to see here:
  • Any (un)finished material that you need some critizism;
  • Any materials that are finished and just want to show to the world.
Of course it's not limited to these two, we encourage you to impress the world with your ideas!

Rules
So these are the rules for the whole thread.

Posting a work
When posting a work you must:

• Include at least one screenshot of your material (more the merrier);
  • Include some explaination of what is being done in there, and the purpose of your work (if applied). It may help prevent some questions like "When are you releasing it", etc. Make sure to state where you want to get with it
  • ACCEPT CRITICISM! Any kind of criticism is STRICTLY ALLOWED, except if it's downgrading your job. Any criticism about colours, alignment, or any other, as far as it helps the owner, is strictly ALLOWED.
  • No Watermark!
  • Do not tie your work to any Hotel, this includes demo.
  • Use spoiler tag as much as possible to hide your images (at least if you have more than one), don't make this thread go ugly!

Replying to a work

When replying to a work you must:

• When replying to a work, be polite. Criticism is ALWAYS allowed (as mentioned above), but flames on the person's job, bad words, etc, is not allowed. There's a difference between those two.
  • Do not post stuff like "good job", "great work", "keep it going", or questions that has been answered on the worker's post. Make sure to read! If you don't have anything to say, just give them a like.
  • YOU MUST quote to a work when replying into it!

Remember!

Yes, this thread has some special rules, but that doesn't mean the rules are different than the others proposed on the forum. This section (and this thread) are subjected to the following rules:
Remember that you must follow all of this rules!

----------------------------------------------------------------
That's it folks! Good posting :):​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.
I decided to start coding some bootstrap a few days ago, and i made my first revcms skin.
I want to know what could be better but also what you like about this.
(its still under development)
Enjoy..

(the staff page is still being worked on)

Credits:

30% @Lagan for the index & register i redesigned

10% Me for doing this skin
60% Kryptos for Revcms

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.
I decided to start coding some bootstrap a few days ago, and i made my first revcms skin.
Enjoy..

Live Preview:

Credits:

60% Kryptos for Revcms

Thanks for reading

I do like it, but there are a few points to improve:

I do not like the white background, just a personal preference.
Also, you said it was done with bootstrap but it doesn't work nice on a phone or tablet, so why bother using bootstrap? (only checked login page)
If you really want to use bootstrap, try getting it working nice while resizing your browser or using a mobile phone

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do like it, but there are a few points to improve:

I do not like the white background, just a personal preference.
Also, you said it was done with bootstrap but it doesn't work nice on a phone or tablet, so why bother using bootstrap? (only checked login page)
If you really want to use bootstrap, try getting it working nice while resizing your browser or using a mobile phone
I agree i will work on it as a "baby project" as i got job, most free time will be used on that skin.

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone.
Enjoy..

Live Preview:

Credits:

60% Kryptos for Revcms

Thanks for reading

Great start on learning a new skill mate, I like the overall design / theme Keep up the great work

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree i will work on it as a "baby project" as i got job, most free time will be used on that skin.
Nice to see you learning new stuff, as stated try make it responsive, as it would improve the cms ^^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there I started on furni's to make a proper rollercoaster not the shenanigans habbo made were you can't go up or down a hill.
Droppy - ShowOff Thread! - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there I started on furni's to make a proper rollercoaster not the shenanigans habbo made were you can't go up or down a hill.
Droppy - ShowOff Thread! - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED
i really like that idea i wish you the best of luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you :D

ps, quick upodate now I have an animated upwards track that looks a bit better than the old one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you :D

ps, quick upodate now I have an animated upwards track that looks a bit better than the old one.

I'm not sure about the red colour, but the animation and idea is really cool! Best of luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GioCMS [index+home][only design]

Hello friends today I bring you a design of a cms I'm working

Screens:

More Design:

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here you will see my catalog. My catalog is a big project which I do for every new emulator. I never converted poop, because that sucks. I always do some stuff from scratch or start with a little base. This catalog was made from the boon catalog which were Ducking messy. It's for Plus Emulator and contains custom stuff and graphics from me and my friends. (Special thanks to Sick, Jordy & Dil)

Gallery:

The page for the guys who helped me! -> / so thanks to MovieGuy Keiz FlyHotel ToxRetros MrSpooks Robot Johno

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So let's show off, I made this design for an hotel. The Hotel Manager promissed to make this site but never did. First it was Dutch but I changed all the text to English ;-). This is NOT 100% made by me, I had to get inspired and searched on the internet to get more inspiration so some things are just copy paste ;-).

here are the images :

What do you think about it? Any changes that I can do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So let's show off, I made this design for an hotel. The Hotel Manager promissed to make this site but never did. First it was Dutch but I changed all the text to English ;-). This is NOT 100% made by me, I had to get inspired and searched on the internet to get more inspiration so some things are just copy paste ;-).

here are the images :

Wow This. amazing! Very. nice design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here are the images :

It's only PSD, or HTML & CSS coded?

Back