Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [SQL/SWF] Naruto Uzumaki Throne! [DeliriousCoder]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I'm 100% back - Believe it!

I am proud to give you guys my first release in a whole YEAR - The Naruto Throne!

DeliriousCoder - [SQL/SWF] Naruto Uzumaki Throne! [DeliriousCoder] - RaGEZONE Forums

SWF DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?qn424udmcx8f2cn

SQL
Furniture:
PHP:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, 

`sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, 

`interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(09834518, 'naruth', 'naruth', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '0', '0', 09834519, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 4, '0');

Catalog_items:
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`) VALUES
(09834518, 'ENTER CATA ID HERE!!!', '09834518', 'naruth', '10000', '0', '1');

Furnidata:
PHP:
["s","09834519","naruth","747128","0","1","1","","Naruto Throne","Believe it!","","-1","-1"],

Hope you enjoy!​
P.S. You can always PM me to find out why I was gone for a year!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Haha great to see you back!

The image looks a bit flat, should've given more dept and repixeled it on the throne. Would've given a way better outcome.

Still it looks great!

Cheers!

Thanks haha! Yeah making the custom was cool considering I was learning how to make customs again from one of my tuts.

Reaction score
Thanks haha! Yeah making the custom was cool considering I was learning how to make customs again from one of my tuts.

The irony haha.
My custom coding tutorial got stickied here in the custom section so you could look upon that too if you ever run into problems or want to do something advanced.

Cheers!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The irony haha.
My custom coding tutorial got stickied here in the custom section so you could look upon that too if you ever run into problems or want to do something advanced.

Cheers!

Thanks, but surprisingly after watching my video the first time I got it down. I was amazed how simplistic it was!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice one ! good job.. it will be perfect if you fix the naruto image on the chair.. cheers ! :thumbup:

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe more naruto item after this ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These are looking good so your making a good comeback!

Love to see more thrones coming so good luck with making then and also tdid is right they are a little bit flat but they look pretty badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back