Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HelpDesk]Fixes | Ask For Help | Q&A | Updated

Reaction score
can any1 help me to do a few things??

1 i have sdata configured to use ep5 weps/gear my game files db side under the dboitems table changed to the corect ep5 item names but when i use say the 65 gear on my archer it dosent show with the corect name it still shows up with the ??? name and all my 61+weps are corect names but have 0/1200 endurance and cannot be repared by a blacksmith. anyhelp would be greatly apresheated on my fix.s or an actyal full working and functional ep5 db/server fiels that i can download in english and just upgrade the full server/db to full ep5 and redo my clientfiels to work for it.
2 ok i use hamachie ta let others mess around on my server i would like to know sence i am running a prepayed brodban internet conection and my ip swaps everysingle use and im wanting to eliminate the hamachi because it is based on my conection that likes to crash now and then and make server also crash.. my sister has a comcast brodban conection that is always on if i edit my game.ini and my game.exe with her internet ip will it alow others to conect to my game even if the server host is my computer?? if so witch ip would i use from her conection the main ip or is there a difrent one?? or if that wont work is there any way to make my server public to my friends without haveing to pay for a dedicated server that dosent rely on my internet conection??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask wth is wrong with my server? I start all services, everything turns green > and after a few seconds, they shutdown.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask wth is wrong with my server? I start all services, everything turns green > and after a few seconds, they shutdown.
ever the same thing, please read some thread of forum, and understand it please.
that just is a problem with the connection of DB.
you need add the files manually

Someone please help me out.
I cannot figure this out :/:
It's very easy to make and understand

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I can not write in english , translated through an interpreter.

I have a Problem, I can not add monsters on the map from 68 to 79, through shStudio cards are open, these maps monsters added, don't know how to add a database of monsters on the server. Will earlier blogodaren if you can help me, showing/write detailed instructions on добаввлению monsters on the server.

Здравствуйте, не могу писать по английскии, перевожу через переводчик.

у меня Проблема, не могу добавить монстров на карты с 68 по 79, через shStudio карты открыты, на этих картах монстры добавлены, не знаю как добавить базу монстров на сервер. Буду блогодарен если вы мне поможете, показав/написать подробную инструкцию по добаввлению монстров на сервер

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beni Lütfen Yardım! Shaiya Sunucu yapmak.

Oyun, ben sunucu üzerinde başarıyla yüklendi. Müşteri dosyasında gerekli düzenlemeler yaptım. Ancak, oyuna açmış, seçim sunucu sonra "Karakter Yük Hata!" Ben hata ile yaşıyorum. Ben bu konuda yardımcı olmanızı rica ediyorum.Yardımlarınız için şimdiden teşekkür ederiz.

Last edited:
Back