Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]EP 7 Chinese (EP 5 Compatible) Private Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello People,

I am feeling generous today and would like to share with all of you in the spirit of Ragezone community. Here are the latest EP 7 Chinese PServer Files. Actually the Chinese EP 7 is what EP 5 to US. It is when the Chinese started playing with EP3 then AEG started Shaiya US, thus EP1 US (AEG Started slow thus 3 version behind but only by "name" not in functionality and structure). When the Chinese already at EP 7, then only EP 5 in the US.

There isnt any difference between EP 7 Chinese Edition with EP 5 US edition. The source is the same. I've confirmed this after making comparison between the 2 Clients data files. Also, the Chinese Ep7 is called "Sacred Relic" but in chinese which has the same title as EP 5 US. However the chinese version is always 3 - 5 mths faster than the US version. Therefore you will find latest Armor, etc when playing Shaiya Chinese Edition.

So whats the difference between this PServer Files with the one with EP4 found here? Well EP7 Chinese PServer contained the latest DB, maps files and it is compatible with EP5 US Client. Item is the latest, as well as the Mobs. Including the latest maps. One thing that is not updated is the Skills. I guess either the Chinese PServer Developer havent figure out this as well (because I having headache trying to fix this too but no luck yet and those already fix this not willing to share due to competitive advantage) or just not releasing it to the public yet.

Here is the files:
RapidShare

MediaFire (A big thanks to ProfNerwosol from another forum as he did the effort of uploading it here)

If you like what you see on the files, just a simple thank you would do :p

INSTRUCTION:
This is a simple instructions. Don't expect me to explain everything becoz i just dont have enough time even for myself.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
This instruction is given with the assumption that you haven't install Private Server + Database yet. It is meant for clean and new installation only.
If you plan to use this for upgrading, please save all your files and database first ok? Dont come and blame me if anything happened to your old Shaiya Installation if you dont backup.

Step 1: Extracting ShaiyaServer Folder
- Extract the Folder from the zipped files to D:\ or C:\ or whichever drive but must be at the main (e.g. D:\ShaiyaServer) ok? I havent try on sub folder, so if you plan to install under sub folder, well you can try but dont expect an answer if it doesn't work ok?

Step 2: Attaching Database Files to your SQL Server
(I am assuming you already have an SQL Server installed with a DB Admin already in place. This will only work with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 or 2008, express edition (not sure, never tried it before), Standard and Enterprise Edition. If you not yet have this? then go install one. There is another enough info on how to install MS SQL Server, therefore i wont list it here again. and dont bother asking me too.

- Open your SMSS and attach the database Files from the [drive]:\ShaiyaServer\DATABASE\*.* (please attach all database files).
Notes: If you dont know how to attach database files, here is a simple tutorial on how to attach the database files ( )

- Then go to your ShaiyaServer main folder, inside there is a file called "SQL New Installation.sql". Please open this file (if you install SMSS, it will open the file automatically in the SMSS, or else just manually open this files in notepad or something then copy and paste it on a new query ). From here please edit any text with 'your-db-username' to your db admin name and 'your-db-userpassword' to your db Admin password. Once you done that, just excute the query.

Step 3: Running your ShaiyaServer
- Go to your ShaiyaServer folder. Run the shaiya_svc_register.bat
- Once you run that, go to PSM_Server folder. Click on PSMServer_Mgr.exe. This is run the Server Patch Config Windows (or PSM Server Manager)
- From there, go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Apply Windows Registry"
- Again go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Service Install All".

Next is:
- on the main PSM Server Manager windows, please click on "Session". See DB, then please edit the Account (enter your DB Admin username) and Passwd (and enter your DB Admin password) and click "Apply All DB Account + Passwd" button. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DB Username and Password is correct or else the service wont run.
- on the main PSM Server Manager windows, please select GameGroups > GameGroups01. From here please updates 2 things: Public IP (change it to your ShaiyServer IP Address or else leave it as 127.0.0.1 but if leave it make sure you client is pointed to this address. I am just assuming that you using the same Machine for both Client and Server). Then also change the Public Name such as "My Server" or "Gaia" something, your choice really.
- Go to Server Update > then select "Update to all server". Wait for it to finish update.
- Then go to Control Service > and Select Start All Server Service.

Final Step:
Client Version Verification
Login01 - Right Command pop-up dialog box, enter / vchkoff press Enter!

NP related Verification
Game - Right Command pop-up dialog box enter / nprotectoff press Enter!

Reaction score
Re: EP 7 Chinese (EP 5 Compatible) Private Server Files

Hy!
Help my problem? Please :/ And sorry I'm bad English.

Game start and vait 1-2 sec. and pause :S
Picture:

Videó:

Help me please. :)
Bye: SM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change the db user names and password
(sa...shaiya and pw....Shaiya123)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not good :S
It has the same error.

Are you using the server files i uploaded or someone else? If someone else, there a few possible reasons why.

If mine, please follow the instructions i given. Especially the SQL Queries file. Must execute that file.

Reaction score

Are you using the server files i uploaded or someone else? If someone else, there a few possible reasons why.

If mine, please follow the instructions i given. Especially the SQL Queries file. Must execute that file.

Your server file, but not good.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Can You help me? Please =(
MSN: bartzmt2@hotmail.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

they are ''GOOD'' you just don't know how to install!

Reaction score

1. Install Server: D:\ShaiyaServer
2. Attach Database
3. ,,Running your ShaiyaServer ..."
,,- Go to your ShaiyaServer folder. Run the shaiya_svc_register.bat
- Once you run that, go to PSM_Server folder. Click on PSMServer_Mgr.exe. This is run the Server Patch Config Windows (or PSM Server Manager)
- From there, go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Apply Windows Registry"
- Again go to "Server Setup" Menu > then select "Service Install All"."
4. Edit the Account and pass.
5. Change public ip
6. - Go to Server Update > then select "Update to all server". Wait for it to finish update.
- Then go to Control Service > and Select Start All Server Service.
7. Start all and 1-2 sec and pause :S

Reaction score

find
PSM_Server\ps_passwordEnc.exe
run and generate new hash for sa
copy hash key and replace in PSM_Client\Bin\Config\ps_game.ini
Save and restart PSM Server Manager (Apply Windows Registry -> and start all services)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The server is good, i have set it up and it's running, but i cant connect to the game. I changed the IP in game.exe with hex editor. But after i click the connect button i get the error "connection with server has been disconnected - ERROR 0". How to fix it?

Reaction score

The server is good, i have set it up and it's running, but i cant connect to the game. I changed the IP in game.exe with hex editor. But after i click the connect button i get the error "connection with server has been disconnected - ERROR 0". How to fix it?

In the "SQL New Installation" query, you need to change all instances of "127.0.0.1" to your server's IP address. If you have any of the linked servers in your SQL server (Server Objects>Linked Servers), you'll need to delete them or else the query won't execute correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It works now, thank you very much, demonicdragon17. But now i get the same "ERROR 0" after 2-3 minutes of playing. How to solve that problem?

Edit:
I've noticed, that I'm being disconnected everytime I want to attack a monster, not after 2-3 minutes of playing. I can begin quests, learn skills, but can't attack monsters. Please help me to fix this.

Last edited:
Reaction score

When we ended up having that issue, we needed to end up having to use a game.exe that was from EP 5.1. For some reason, using a modified AGE 5.2 one didn't work out for us so well.

I'm glad I could help you before, and I hope that this also helps fix your most current issue ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I followed every step, and after I linked up the database to MS SQL 2005 et... blablabla, I opened shaiya_svc_register.bat
and i get this error message.

"[SC]OpenSCManager Failed 5:

Access is denied

[SC]OpenSCManager Failed 5:

Access is denied

NT Services for Shaiya created
Press any key to continue... "

Here is vid:

Is what it says

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

find
PSM_Server\ps_passwordEnc.exe
run and generate new hash for sa
copy hash key and replace in PSM_Client\Bin\Config\ps_game.ini
Save and restart PSM Server Manager (Apply Windows Registry -> and start all services)

So when i find this file/ passwordEnc must i type a password, copy the encryption that is below it and copy it in ps_game.ini where it has passwordEnc things already ???:?:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There is a backdoor in this DB, a trigger in ChatLog delete that. It enable any1 to become GM and also allows remote access to server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A little help here? I click that damn start button and NO error, NO message... NOTHING starts, NOTHING happens.

Can i ask wth is causing that? :)

EDIT: Nwm, fixed it. For now :)
EDIT-2: Everything starts and after 5 sec everything get's that green pause button next to them, is it normal?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to delete that? I searched through the DB and couldn't find it.

EDIT: I removed the trigger, my other problem persists tho.

Can anyone help me with my error? Pl0x X__x

EDIT: My log.

Code:
2011-03-18 15:24:00 PSMSERVER_AGENT__system log start (PS_AGENT)

2011-03-18 15:48:42 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 15:48:42 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 15:48:42 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 15:59:12 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 15:59:12 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 15:59:12 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 16:03:38 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:03:39 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:03:39 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 16:03:46 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:03:46 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:03:46 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 16:04:05 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:04:05 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:04:05 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 16:07:15 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:07:15 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Common

2011-03-18 16:07:15 127.0.0.1 FILE_ERROR_FILELIST ServerAgent\Main

2011-03-18 16:09:43 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2011-03-18 16:09:43 PSMSERVER_AGENT__system log end (PS_AGENT)

2011-03-18 16:09:43 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown

and

Code:
2011-03-18 18:45:07 PSM_AGENT__system log start (PS_AGENT)

2011-03-18 18:45:17 Update start 127.0.0.1:40901...

2011-03-18 18:45:21 download error file list

2011-03-18 18:45:21 download error file list

2011-03-18 18:45:22 download error file list

2011-03-18 18:45:22 Update complete...

EDIT: Everything starts fine now, besides the GameGroup (nothing from there).

Last edited:
Back