Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shaiya EP4.5 Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aeria Games IP: 174.142.118.105 (Needed to be replaced with your own in the game.exe)

Client Download:

Details: This is the client for Aeria Games Shaiya before it was updated to EP5.1, this is the full EP4.5 client, prepared for a server, several things may need to be changed, just as if you were to download the Aeria Games Shaiya client and make an EP5 server, this release is in hopes that there will soon be an EP4.5 server released.

Credits: Dev team of Talandra and Ariez and our friend/mentor shinru2004 for teaching us bits on how we could get the client to it's proper patch faster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I posted this on other forums, yes. And no, I have no server, no website, what would I upload it to? :huh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any EP4/4.5 server files will work with this client, there are several around here that can be used if mistaken I am not. It was meant to be just something I picked through and released so that people may use it in cae they wanted an EP4.5 client to run their server on (at the time a friend also wanted it)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
upload it into another file hoster, like mediafire or 4shared etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back