Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FIX] If your Services at Server Patch Config Stay at Pause Read This.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
m sick of seeing posts about this,Ive spent like 3 hours trying to figure out the issue and this is what i did to fix the problem.

Go to your managment studio and connect to the database useing SQL authotication in the server name put "127.0.0.1" (without quote marks) after that use the Username Shaiya and the password Shaiya123 if all connects and everything is fine right click on the server and select "New Query" a new window will open inside the managment studio insert there the following query :

if exists(select *
from master..sysservers
where isremote=1 and srvname='game')
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'game','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'game','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'game','false',null,'Shaiya','Shaiya123'

and click execute,after that try connecting the "Server patch Config" again,this worked for me...

Credits to the query too : yn126

If when you type 127.0.0.1 at the server name and click connect it gives you an error do the next thing...Click Start>All Programms>Microsoft SQL Server>Configuratioon Tools>SQL Server Surface Area Configuration a new window shall open,Click on Surface Area Configuration For Services and Connections On the left youll see an explore window Click on Remote Connections then tick the Local And Remote connections and select "Useing Both TCP/IP and Named Pipes option Click ok and try again.
Hope this helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesn't help me...SQL give me an error that 'game' already exists

Reaction score
m sick of seeing posts about this,Ive spent like 3 hours trying to figure out the issue and this is what i did to fix the problem.

Go to your managment studio and connect to the database useing SQL authotication in the server name put "127.0.0.1" (without quote marks) after that use the Username Shaiya and the password Shaiya123 if all connects and everything is fine right click on the server and select "New Query" a new window will open inside the managment studio insert there the following query :

if exists(select *
from master..sysservers
where isremote=1 and srvname='game')
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'game','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'game','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'game','false',null,'Shaiya','Shaiya123'

and click execute,after that try connecting the "Server patch Config" again,this worked for me...

Credits to the query too : yn126

If when you type 127.0.0.1 at the server name and click connect it gives you an error do the next thing...Click Start>All Programms>Microsoft SQL Server>Configuratioon Tools>SQL Server Surface Area Configuration a new window shall open,Click on Surface Area Configuration For Services and Connections On the left youll see an explore window Click on Remote Connections then tick the Local And Remote connections and select "Useing Both TCP/IP and Named Pipes option Click ok and try again.
Hope this helps.

dude can u pls tell me dose managment studio mean Server Patch Config and where must i right click

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

dude can u pls tell me dose managment studio mean Server Patch Config and where must i right click
i found how t do it but keep saying me error :S why?it says that there is problem with teh conncetion
HELP ME PLS !:mad::glare::$:

Reaction score
make sure you installed SQL as "Default Instance" instead of named instance..had this problem...reintsalled SQL as a Default instance and it worked.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I still can't connect to 127.0.0.1/Shaiya/Shaiya123
I have done everything he said.

Back