Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]Shaiya Private Server Instructions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me
how to update this server ?
i am beginner.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you place npc's on maps. I'm missing several quest giving npc's on several maps, cape merchants in Iris and Apulune, and cape design npc. I have found the svmap tool v1, however it's all question marks. I have been able to figure out how to add the npc to the list on the tool, however I can not figure out how to save the edit to the svmap file. I know there are several posts out there in different locations, but I don't see an answer on how to work with the tool, just that tool is to be used. Can someone please help with the instruction on how to save the svmap file or direct me to the correct post that shows the instruction.

Thank you in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes. The SVMAP Tools V 1. The one that is located in one of Twilight's posts that contain all of the SVMAPS. It also contained a SVMAP tool, however it's all question marks. I've been able to figure out how to add an NPC to the list, however I can't figure out how to save the new list to the svmap file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SQL Server does not allow remote connections
see pic all steps:

Ok on ur screenshots u have a MSSQLSERVER on my SQL it says MSMLBIZ =/

Oh plus the fact when i try and stop SQL service it says an error has occured while trying to perform this action

EDIT: ok i managed to sort this problem but i have another one. When i try log in to SQL it says that the user "shaiya" is not associated with a trusted SQL Server Connection.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok on ur screenshots u have a MSSQLSERVER on my SQL it says MSMLBIZ =/

Oh plus the fact when i try and stop SQL service it says an error has occured while trying to perform this action

EDIT: ok i managed to sort this problem but i have another one. When i try log in to SQL it says that the user "shaiya" is not associated with a trusted SQL Server Connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's okay.
It wasn't that bad of a question.

Feel free to ask any more questions if you have any.
Do many people here in ragezone work on shaiya servers?
I am asking because I am thinking of starting a small project and would like to include a shaiya server, I have 3 VPS's One for WYD One for Runescape and hopefully one for Shaiya but I would need someone to maintain and setup the shaiya server :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do many people here in ragezone work on shaiya servers?
I am asking because I am thinking of starting a small project and would like to include a shaiya server, I have 3 VPS's One for WYD One for Runescape and hopefully one for Shaiya but I would need someone to maintain and setup the shaiya server :p

Well the Shaiya section is still pretty new at Ragezone.
This section came out around July.

So, so far there aren't much people that works on Shaiya servers on Ragezone.

But there are some, like Twilight.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the Shaiya section is still pretty new at Ragezone.
This section came out around July.

So, so far there aren't much people that works on Shaiya servers on Ragezone.

But there are some, like Twilight.
If anything it being new would be a good thing, the WYD section is about 4 years old yet its hardly active..
It would be excellent to have the WYD section as active as any of these :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello friends

where i can download the best Private server of shaiya to run in localhost of my pc?

please help me.
i can not speak english better than this
sorry for my bad english.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new :) and i'm Italian. Sorry for my bad english ^_^

I have a big problem, where i can download Windows M$SQL SERVER?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello friends

where i can download the best Private server of shaiya to run in localhost of my pc?

please help me.
i can not speak english better than this
sorry for my bad english.
Search around, I'm sure you'll find one eventually !

Hi! I'm new :) and i'm Italian. Sorry for my bad english ^_^

I have a big problem, where i can download Windows M$SQL SERVER?

Your english is actually pretty good.
Here you go :
:thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It tell me that this version is not available... Can i download 2008 version?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It tell me that this version is not available... Can i download 2008 version?

Ok i tried with 2008 (it seems to work on my pc: xp media center edition 2005), but i'm noob setting up the authentication mode while installing, i did this:
made a pc admin user called Shaiya, installed mssql 2008 with mixed mode (psw:shaiya123) and added the "current account"...
When i run the installer it says that i cant connect to the instance... I tried to manually connect with the same user on management studio and it gives me the same error... i did something wrong setting up the instance... if some1 could make a step-by-step guide on what to do while installing sql server2008 would be great... Thanks in advance

Italian:
sql 2008 dovrebbe funzionare, ma io niubbo non sono capace a installarlo come si deve, ti consiglio di aspettare il consiglio di qualcuno più bravo di me, se sei alle prime armi :D:

Fily93 :D::D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who teach me the configuration of m$sql 2008 for Shaiya Server? :) ^_^

thank's :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok when i try and log in to MSSQL with SQL Authentication, user: Shaiya pass: Shaiya123 i get the error:

"A Connection with the server was established, but then an error occured during the login process. (provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 -No process is on the other end of the pipe) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 233)"

Back