Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Changing Ricartem for hunt map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello again, I made this tutorial a long time too (more than 1 month already) And since I joined this forum recently I could only pass to you now, again sorry for my English, and enjoy the tutorial:

Hello again here is below what you should change to let ricartem as a map of Hunt
pllci - [Guide] Changing Ricartem for hunt map - RaGEZONE Forums

Change the 100 to 500 and ready:)
Same scheme for any other map, if you want to let Hunt leave with the value 500
and if you want to leave the map and leave town with the value of 100

---- EDIT ---

If someone wants to then I do this more status explained in more detail, but I think that you understand good already, is that I did in a hurry now ^ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Changing Ricartem for hunt map

Nice. Your English is fine pllci, and I'm sure we all appreciate your input. Many here do not speak English as their first language, and they still write better than some who do. :wink: :eek:tt1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Images can be made again? Connection failure, see pictures, or other brothers still pictures, I want to learn and try to modify the

Reaction score
Gret guide. Is impossivel to my to make this but my help from the brother in and he help to satisfy.

One time I try .. i fail this and next and then of first time but it has become of custon in this family.

I work in avanced server of pt and we make all maps is ricarten. sometime he is of hunter and other time is the town, user enjoy plent!

Forever gratefull for all!

Back