Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE]Disabling the need for XTrap in a Priston Tale Client (Video)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bobsobol
Thanks for your work to me. I appreciate
Your Voice is very nice. I like it .
The video Plugins are ok !
for this video,I only see 5%,then it stop,not to contiue...
In china ,most pc can't visit "YouTube",it need proxy to browse.Even though,the speed is very slowly.
I want to download this video and collect it,Please,Upload to "megaupload",pack this video to "*.rar",then i can download to my computer.
Thank you!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@bobsobol
Thanks for your work to me. I appreciate
Your Voice is very nice. I like it .
The video Plugins are ok !
for this video,I only see 5%,then it stop,not to contiue...
In china ,most pc can't visit "YouTube",it need proxy to browse.Even though,the speed is very slowly.
I want to download this video and collect it,Please,Upload to "megaupload",pack this video to "*.rar",then i can download to my computer.
Thank you!
I understand. The page has a link among others. (now linked directly, in case you have trouble getting to Multi-Upload)

RAR cannot do anything for an Mpeg4 MKV except make it bigger. I see no reason to wrap an MP4 (AVC/AAC) in an MKV and then wrap that into a RAR. Unless (for some strange reason) the extension .mkv is blocked by your firewall / proxy etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are very welcome kunglover. Especially if you can provide a Chinese translation for those subtitles. :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am Brazilian, do not speak English very well, has some way to do this in bpt? wanted to get a way to use [beep] on the server to make my own [beep], because most of that has come with the bpt [beep], checksum heard about, you know a way to release the famous [beep] [beep]?

--- Moderated by bobsobol ---

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As stated in my edit. RaGEZONE is [highlight]not a place to share information about exploiting servers[/highlight]

Also, FYI, the video tutorial is bpt. :eek:tt1: It's an older version, and XTrap has been protected better in current versions.

That's okay, because you don't need a current client to run and develop your own server which is the only thing RaGEZONE is here to discuss. Any other subject is off-topic for this entire site.

Thank you. :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im sorry for the beeps, rsrs
I'm racking my brain to think with OllyDbg, I look in forums and all other countries, sincere apologies for not reading the rules before

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK. I'm sorry your post makes so little sense after censor... but I wanted to reply in the forum rather than just delete it and PM you. (you may not see, or understand, and others should have the opportunity to learn from the mistake)

This thread is regarding disabling a security feature, so your assumption is not unreasonable, until you learn the parameters of the site on which it is posted.

Thank you for your understanding. :):

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you appreciate us, please also respect the boundaries we must keep. :wink:

I've added a "note" to the top of the OP to make this point very clear, and hopefully avoid future mistakes. (I hope)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you teach to remove xtrap of Brazil Priston tale?

I found the TerminateProcess but none of the three contained the "PUSH 0 ".... I believe that the bpt game.exe is a little different ...

If you can help, I would be grateful!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Possibly, but I'm not going to.

Every new release EPT/BPT change the embedding of this library, there is no point in making a guide for any one version of those. Either use KPT/JPT client (still work like this) or work out the specific embedding of the BPT client you want to use.

Honestly, the BPT client is a bit crappy these days anyway (as is the EPT one) and I really rather wish I hadn't chosen it for the video... but there you go. Ho hum. :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I live in Thailand
I want game.exe no xtrap help me please thanks .

My Games attachments

I do not make it , please help me .
I use window 7 32 bit

Back