Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide][Any Files] Server Setup | FAQ | Troubleshooting Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to get the server name didn't see any thing during installing about server name HELP :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got broplems when i instal : SQL server 2005 : SQLEXPR.exe
i instal and i got this
SiK - [Guide][Any Files] Server Setup | FAQ | Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

ASP .net Version Registration Require... got warning:*:
why? :?:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Raikkonen92: There is a "Like" link on each post. If one was helpful, click it.

We do ask that people not post just "thanks", because it "bumps" old threads needlessly.

I'm glad you found RZ useful though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello can some one make a youtube video on how to make a priston tale private server and can some one help make a server with me i will pay for hosting but i need to get a server going Plz help me out Niggys

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello can some one make a youtube video on how to make a priston tale private server and can some one help make a server with me i will pay for hosting but i need to get a server going Plz help me out Niggys
[sarcasm]Have you tried the YouTube video we have up which shows how to set up a Priston Tale server? Try searching. :eek:tt1:

Here comes the train... choo choo choo choo choo choo choo choo, get ready for the tunnel. Poop poop! ![/sarcasm]

For a less berating answer, please try looking for your self next time. Laying off potential racial slurs may also ingratiate you more with our members. :wink:
i click the client and it says "the program cant start because HanDes.dll is missing from your computer"
[sarcasm]And why would you delete HanDes.dll from your client installation folder without first removing the dependant reference to it in the executable?:blink: What did you expect to happen?:?:[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's in the official clients. If you downloaded a developer client, you should add it to the assets from an official client. There should be no reason to randomly delete files from the official clients... but there is a lot of unnecessary files you can delete, when you know what you are doing. :wink:

Oh yea. HanDes.dll is a library 132k in size which does nothing except take a string and return a number, or take a number and return another number. It will not flag any kind of protection. Ever!

It is pretty pointless, and many people do delete the dependency from the client executable. There is no major detrimental effect on the default game.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, anyone have error of "You are banned" when logging in to the client? I even create a new account but for some reasons it got banned from beginningl.

Back