Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]Item Model Making (Custom Items)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't get it ingame lol I'm sure i did everything right, the weapon is just invisable then, how do i se the multiple pivot pointers? thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read the tut here so i decided to make my own weapon. everything looked nice on 3dmax...untill i went ingame.
heres the result:
When i wear it, its something i didnt even make, but on the floor its rlly my weapon. how do i fix this?
SiK - [Guide]Item Model Making (Custom Items) - RaGEZONE Forums

If u cant explain, but u know how to do it, could i send the .max file so u can edit it, then send it back to me? thanks in advance, greg.

i did everything right..

You have to place all pivots at the same spot...(i think) :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ya but then I still didntgot the weapon, I made a bycicle >.> LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u did it wrong.... u didnt click the buton read Siks tutorial again... u have to push the diffuse button? so u see it round on ur round image there...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u know the bitmap u enter may not be flat it has to be rounded to the ball u see...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahhh Sik can u help. I have absolutely no clue about anything about this. Ive downloaded it and went through ur guide and came out like... blua -_-. Im asking, even if I must pay, that u make a personal guide with as much detail as possible. I would love to know how to use this program even if its not for Priston tales. Please get back to me on msn or hotmail Fearsome_22lyp@Hotmail.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe.. this is my work.....

Something i've done for Singapore Pristontale :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol nice :D I don't know how to set the pivots please help.. i have more than 20pivots

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i deleted the .smd but when i login and put the sword on..nothign comes up...someone explain?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You think your Scythe is a little big there? LOL nice tho gz

Back