Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Just use the server files in the RFT thread.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi~~please!hlpe!me!HappyEdition!!!!!

Why I download not? this is Web address :

Need what tool download?

Thank everyone to tell me!
:smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf: :smurf:

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
That domain went down quite a while ago, I would suggest using the Sandurr 2.0 files (Also stickied)

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Shhh SiK... let him wonder... idiots learn best when they are out of options!!! I feel like I am watching national geographic!!

Uh duh.. tetristech... dun work... uhmmm... whois... uhmmm o a butterfinger!

check post dates.. Get the new clan files!!! Ermmmm a snickers...

Don't make a topic and a post on the same thing man... it only pisses me off!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please Help Me!!!!!
I need Help of you!!!!!

i creat my pt server, but i don't know how creat clan, please, put Video or good tutorial please i need this very much, my e-mail >> edu_bomb_lunatic@hotmail.com

please my friend i need very much clan in my server, send me your clansysten, and creat a good video for clan!!!
And, how i will put my ip fix, not dinamic??
PLease helpme in all!!

Thanks for all my friends!!
i need your answers very fast!!

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What the...

You realize you are posting in a guide about setting up the clan system, while asking how to setup the clan system.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im trying everything, once i got 6 and 9 but mostly 11.

i reinstalled the netframe work 2, deleted all others.
cheacked carefully the clanInsert.aspx

really wierd cant pass this problem.. just staying stuck with it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am not obtaining to make download

all links are broken
please they postem again
thx :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still have error 56, Im not good with private server, my friend is doing it over remote access on my comp but he already read everything here and still didnt get it. Is there any other solution to fix it ? Would be cool if somebody could add me in MSN to help me with some problems like this clan problem, my tier4 problem (skillmaster wont appear at battle) and my next new problem (when I kill a monster in LT I right get DC (4)) ! And I need some help to make a launcher which changes the IP to newest IP anytime the router started new. Would be cool to get help ! Thank you very much !

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
I still have error 56, Im not good with private server, my friend is doing it over remote access on my comp but he already read everything here and still didnt get it. Is there any other solution to fix it ? Would be cool if somebody could add me in MSN to help me with some problems like this clan problem, my tier4 problem (skillmaster wont appear at battle) and my next new problem (when I kill a monster in LT I right get DC (4)) ! And I need some help to make a launcher which changes the IP to newest IP anytime the router started new. Would be cool to get help ! Thank you very much !

I thought you were getting clan error 58... not 56? You just have to work with it for a while, trial and error, if you trust me I can always remotely connect to take a look at it for you.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
the server, clan and old website for the server i run are all the same ya, but for some reason, even though i opened ports "80","8080","10009" and "876"
we can connect to teh server but the website doesnt work and neither do the clans.

heres the hotuk

Code:
*ENABLE_CLAN
*CLAN_SERVER    87.90.185.247    80   87.90.185.247    80
the website (using no-ip)
is bloodpt.redirectme.net or testclan.redirectme.net
and they both point to the 87.90.185.247
but im still gettin error 57 (no connection)
why is this? can anyone help please?

I am the Reaper
Reaction score
Don't believe I've had that error... cannot help much, post a log of your ethereal serverside packet capture when you get the error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok happyhardcore as you said (already made a post in sandurss clan system 2.0 but there comes no answer. maybe here)

I got Clan Error 3. As you all would suggest is read the first post of the topic... bin there, done that.

Any more suggestions? in other forums they say it is a problem in my IsCheckClanName.asp because I get the error when I entered the clan name. I could send my IsCheckClanName but I don't have it here atm.

Edit: Fixed. The owner of the server pc messed around a bit and fixed somehow. Now the next error... error 11

Master Summoner
Reaction score
quote by happyhardcore.

Not quite sure what error 65 is on, could be clan images, make sure the directory has rights in IIS. Anyways, I've constructed a frakenstein computer the other day, and going to reinstall my server poop, so I can get back on the road and help you guys out with this more.

And i fixed it by doing this.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
as in the rights in iis as the server.exe? cause it workd b4 i changed the server.exe

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Not sure... maybes its just the .exe... ill send you mine tomarrow.

Back