Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
aight cheers.
maybe i shud jus take my one that workd n make the changes to it that i had o_O lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey happy,

You noticed that your link for quantum fusions files are off? atleast i get a site named tetris.com or whateva :p

could you upload them again??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GUYS SERIOUSLY IM STILL ON ERROR 57 wtf do i do can someone help me please
HOW DO U OPEN THE 80 PORT
and can someon upload a hotuk.ini on how the ip goes is it :80 or (space) 80 for u ip

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In your hotuk.ini the line clan_server has to have

127.0.0.1(or your IP adress) "Space" 80

To open your port 80 you need to be on your modem. There should be some kind of way to open the port.

If still don't know how it works, google it.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
for ur modem go to "virtual server" the other is "port forwarding" to open the ports.
secondly. go to ur windows firewall go to the exemptions tab and add port 80 cause that was my issue.

when u do the virtual server/port forwarding it will ask for a start and finish port u do start port 80 finish port 80, is the same in all :) gl:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
top rank bug help.

HappyHardcore - [guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

HappyHardcore - [guide] [jPT] HappyHardcore's Clan Troubleshooting Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

what is problem? help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i have a problem here
My clan system works fine, but when I invite someone to my clan i get error 54...
What is that? And what do i have to do to fix it?
Thanks =]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy what do u mean comment these ines in error 9 i dont undertsand can u please give me a guide on how to get past error 9 please

thanks in advance

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Maybe should you remake your server, it could work if you did, I did it and it worked the secound time :)

-------------------------
eXperiencePT Owner.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure someone (probably Vormav) asked if anyone had Quantums' fixed Clan files? I couldn't find them at the time, but I certainly have found a backup since, and as they are what Happy recommended, I think it's good for them to be attached. :D:

Sorry about the bump, but I think it's worth it for who-ever it was who was looking.View attachment QuantumClanManager.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting the DBNETLIB access denied error just for INSERTS into CT table and DELETES from UL table

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
All:

For error 11 have a look into claninsert.aspx, I have found that the insert into UL was missing the MIDX column and insert into CL was missing IDX column,
If you make a select MAX(IDX/MIDX) from UL/CL
IDX/MIDX = IDX/MIDX + 1
section in the script just above the inserts (respective for each) it will fix these issues.
For adding clan members you need to find the same with MIDX to UL in claninsertclanwon.asp
This one needs the same but it was a bit more tricky with asp vs aspx and the way they were written.
I will upload script segments later.

Error 65 when clan is created means that you either dont have the 500k for the clan OR (most likely) the clan image file isnt there.
Pre make the clan image bmp's (clancontent folder) ie 1000000001-1000000100 for a starter.

I am going to work on making the claninsert.aspx script generate the image off the bat.

Back