Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How Make Your Server Priston Full TUTU

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, how are you,

I need help.
Accomplish mount the server, and create a (normal) account and go smoothly, but no NPC and no monster does not appear. I try to drop some gold in the ground but does not appear when I throw it.
Replace the field and folders, monster and npc in Gameserver but I can not solve the problem.

Someone help me please.

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
@lordalexiss did you ensure both client and server side have the same field / item folders? also tested those folders actually contain items?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phatkone, Hello. I inform you that and confirm that the GameServer and client have the same folders, which are: field, monster, npc, flag, Openitem and tmABCD.

Inside the folder Field, are some of these folders. Ani, boss, castle, cave, desert, dungeon, ect, all with their corresponding files inside (also found one that had data in these files: ad1.ase.spp , ba1.ase.spc, ect).
Within Monster, are the files. _14_H_Hobgoblin.inf, _17_H_HauntingPlant.inf, ect, like the folder name.
Within the npc folder are files. 80shop.npc, acasia-stone.npc, ect, like the folder name.

I am using the files in this version: Pristontale-3193-Full-Client and if respective game.exe.
What could be happening.
Thanks in advance

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
not sure lordalexiss
I have always just dropped the field and char folders and it has been good to go :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Phatkone, Perhaps it is the version that I have the gameserver and client that are not compatible. What could you recommend versions of the client and not because I find gamserver compatible

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
not sure, I use mpt client and mpt server in mine,
if you hexedit the server exe you can probably find its reference to the folder which will help find if it was changed to suit a different name

Back