Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston Tale in Windows 7!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,.
i was setting up my sql server. followed everything what was in the guide.
than i had to login to 'sql express' i change the

server name: MysticPT\SQLEXPRESS
login: sa
password: "My Pass"

But it gives an error and doesend create the server.. also the server name automaticly changes to HP-PC\SQLEXPRESS. and when i try to make it with that name it works.. PLS help me :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5. Client Settings

Once installed Korean client, go to the folder and run the launcher. Wait until the game automatically update the launcher.
After upgrading, copy the folders and Field Char and paste them in the root directory.
Now remove all files in the root folder of the client, except HanDes.dll and folders.
Then take all the files cofiguração and put in folders, according to the following quote:
edit:
ldata.bmp
ptReg.rgx
Registro.reg
5.1 Setting Files

Registro.reg Open the file with a notepad and edit the following lines:
"Server1"="127.0.0.1"
"Server2"="127.0.0.1"
"Server3"="127.0.0.1"
"ServerName"="Priston Tale"
"Version"="1871"
"TestVersion"="1871"
Change all the IP to the IP you put in Hotuk.
In "ServerName", put the name of your server.
In "Version" and "TestVersion" change to the version used game.exe to play the game. If you do not put the same version of game.exe, you can not enter the game through it.

After all, save and close.

Open the files and ldata.bmp ptReg.rgx with a notepad and edit them following the model of the previous step.

Umm.. i dont realy know what to do with these steps.. anybody can help?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Largely ignore
After upgrading, copy the folders and Field Char and paste them in the root directory.
Now remove all files in the root folder of the client, except HanDes.dll and folders.
It's written in such a way as if you followed it you would delete your client and then try to use what you deleted. Clearly you can't do that. If you don't do anything except copy the char and filed folders, then find a way to disable (or possibly emulate) XTrap, you will be fine.

Everything else means what it says... but there are many other descriptions of this process on this site. Try the search function, or your preferred search engine with a site search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I followed this tutorial step by step and the "game.exe" is missing in "Arquivos do Cliente" and can't use the official KPT game because of the xtrap (version 2027), so this guide would be perfect if the autor post a game.exe that works with the server or someone recommend a game.exe for this guide.

Thank you very much =)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have telling people not to bother asking that question, and providing a global answer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
111 - Priston Tale in Windows 7! - RaGEZONE Forums

why its like this?... i've follow the steps correctly...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Check the service is running in Services.msc. (Start -> Run -> "Services.msc")

It looks like you simply forgot to reboot after installing MS-SQL. Otherwise, check Windows Firewall to be sure it isn't blocked, could also be name resolution... you may like to try 127.0.0.1\SQLEXPRESS instead of MIKE-PC\SQLEXPRESS. (not entirely sure that will work, but may be worth a try)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bob',, ill work on it.. i'll be posting here for current updates... i have a lot of work to do though,, hehehe.. maybe continue on doing dis next week.. cause im a student...

eii... will i able to run this server http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/legacypt-876917/ using this sql and the script posted here??

Help... i have follow the steps.. from sql, to ODC and don't receive any errors.. but the moment i run the server it gives me an error.. i have used the server files from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f399/legacypt-876917/ i also used the client files(Mystery PT) that are recommended from the said link.. pt - Priston Tale in Windows 7! - RaGEZONE Forums

eist.. i have finally run the game... now my next problem is.. there are no NPC's and Monsters....
(seems like the mods are in vication T_T)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As per . That's the most common reason for that. Others include a lack of spawn points in spm files and spc files in the field folder from the root, and different maps in the client executable and the server one... which you certainly have, but will "probably" only affect later levels which will crash out one or both sides when a character enters them under this pairing. :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys , Can someone maybe Help me :))

I look around but find nothing so

Here my Problem

I start Server.exe, Then Game.exe On Log screen i log in choise my Server then the Game.exe crash...
how to fix that ? pls help

Here screen. Unbenannt - Priston Tale in Windows 7! - RaGEZONE Forums Error - Priston Tale in Windows 7! - RaGEZONE Forums

Using:
Server: Clarinha v2.1
Game.exe : from Clarinha Game(SemXTrap).exe
MPT-FullClient3135

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is that a DEP error? Try setting DEP exclusion for Game.exe, it *may* help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This might work.
I can still download it...so it should work,bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm getting the "The Server.exe stopped working" error.

I've had no errors during the server setup.

Why is this happening? I'm using the server files posted in this thread and the KPT Client!

Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
these files from server and client already has the tier 5 nels available? Thank you ^ ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem . I did as it has in the tutorial , but without ODBC , well I create the first acc manually and log quiet when I make the second acc him the timeout error , and created the same way the acc and so can log in with the first . someone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alguem me ajuda os links estao off ( please i need help; link off)

Back