Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston Tale in Windows 7!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. REQUIRED FILES
1.1 Database

SQL Server 2008 Express: |
SQL Server 2008 Management Studio: |
SQL Server 2008 Service Pack 1 (available via Windows Update) (optional, mandatory in Windows 7)
Scripts of database for SQL 2008:

Server 1.2

Game Client 1.3
Client Files (game):

2. INSTALLATION

Note: Clean up temporary data from Windows using a cleaning program (eg CCleaner), before continuing with the tutorial.

2.1 Installing SQL Server 2008 Express

Run the installer for SQL Server 2008 Express. By default, the filename is SQLEXPR32_x86_PTB.exe 32bit version and 64bit version SQLEXPR_x64_PTB.exe.

Expect to continue extracting files.

On the screen that opens, select the left option "Setup". Then click New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.
lucashz - Priston Tale in Windows 7! - RaGEZONE Forums

Wait until a new window opens.

In the first step, the installer will check availability for installation on your computer. If errors occur in the test, try to correct them before proceeding.

If everything is correct, click OK.
The window will close automatically. Wait until a new window opens.

You need to install support files. Click Install.
Please wait until the installation to continue.

In "Setup Support Rules," the installer will check again for availability. If errors occur in the test, try to correct them before proceeding. If all went well, click "Next."

Under "Product Key (Product Key)," make sure "Express" is selected and click Next.
In "License Terms" check box and click Next.
In "Feature Selection", select the "Engine Services Database" and click Next.

In "Instance Configuration", highlight the "Named Instance" with value SQLExpress, the rest leave it as is. Click Next.

In "Disk space requirements", then click Next.
(you must have enough disk space to be successful in this stage)

In "Server Settings", click Use the same account for all SQL services and put your user name and password of Windows. Automatically fields of the tab "Service Accounts" will be filled with data. Click Next.

In "Engine Configuration Database", select the "Mixed Mode (SQL Server Authentication and Windows)" and enter a password of your choice. We recommend a password with six characters (letters and / or numbers). This is your SQL password is used in almost everything.
Under "Specify SQL Server Administrators", click "Add current user." You can also add other Windows users, in the "Add ...". Then click Next.

In "Use Error Reporting", leave everything unchecked and click Next.

Again will be considered the availability of installation. Wait and click Next.
"Ready to Install", confirm the settings and click Install.

Wait for the progress of the installation before going to the next step.

2.3 Installing SQL Server 2008 SP1

Open Windows Update and check for updates. Update before installing the Management Studio, Windows 7.
2.2 Installing SQL Server 2008 Management Studio

Run the installation file in Management Studio.

If you see any warnings of incompatibility, just click "run program".
On the screen that opens, select the left option "Setup". Then click New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.

Now follow the model of the previous installation. The only differences here that should be done differently, are:

Under "Installation Type", choose "Run a new installation of SQL Server" and click Next.
In "Feature Selection", select the "SQL Server Management Studio" and click Next.

Note: Restart the computer after installation.

2.4 Installing the Client

PristonTale run (test) _setup (1989). Exe and follow the installer instructions.

3. SETTING UP THE DATABASE

3.1 Opening SQL Management Studio

Open SQL Server 2008 Management Studio, you can find it in the Start Menu.
Once opened, change the form of authentication for SQL Server Authentication.

In "Logon", type sa.
In "Password", enter the password you entered when you install SQL Server Express in "Mixed Mode".
Check the Remember password and click Connect.

Note: Computer Go to Properties and check what the computer name. See if you like the section "Server Name" followed by \ EXPRESS.

When the SQL is done, expand the key database.

3.2 Creating Database

Right-click the key "Database" and select New Database.

On the screen that opens, type the name of the database in the field "Database" and click "OK".
Create the following databases:
account_db
accountdb
BillingDb
BillingLogDb
ClanDB
GameLogDB
ItemLogDB
LogDB
PCRoom
PCRoomLog
rPTDB
SoD2DB
SodDb
Note: You must create one at a time. Remember to create them in the same order mentioned just above.

3.3 Running Scripts

Go to where you stored the scripts available at the beginning of the topic and open one at a time with the notebook. Note that part of the script LevelListfaz accountdb database.

You should open each script with Notepad and copy all the text file. Then go to the database for and click New Query. Then paste all the copied text.
After pasting, click Run or press the F5 key.
If it appears that the command was executed successfully, you did it correctly.

You have to do the procedure with all databases. Follow the order in accordance with the following quote:
LevelList script> database accountdb
account_db script> database account_db
accountdb script> database accountdb
BillingDb script> database BillingDb
BillingLogDb script> database BillingLogDb
ClanDB script> database ClanDB
GameLogDB script> database GameLogDB
ItemLogDB script> database ItemLogDB
LogDB script> database LogDB
PCRoom script> database PCRoom
PCRoomLog script> database PCRoomLog
rPTDB script> database rPTDB
SoD2DB script> database SoD2DB
SodDb script> database SodDb
After running all the scripts, close everything. If you are prompted to save the data, click Yes and press OK.

3.4 Enabling Protocols

For some functions of the server to function properly, we must enable the SQL protocols.

Open SQL Server Configuration Manager, found in the Start Menu.
In the window that opens, expand the key settings SQL Server Network Protocols and click the key to SQLEXPRESS.
On the right there will be some protocols. Right-click the Protocol "Named Pipes" and select Enable. Do the same with TCP / IP.

After you enable the two protocols, right-click on "TCP / IP" and choose Properties.
In the window that opens, go to the IP Addresses tab. Note that all IPs are in the "Enabled" is not marked. Unlock all the IPs were present. That is, where it says enabled, but not for a change.

In the last address, IPAll, enter the value 1433 in "TCP Dynamic Ports" and click "OK".

Then close everything and go to the next step.

Creating ODBC 3.5

Enter in Start Menu "ODBC", or go to Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Data Source (ODBC).

In the window that opens, click Add ....
In the window that opens, select SQL Server and click Finish.

A new window will open.
In "Name", type c8master.
In "Server", enter the name of your instance of SQL in the case NOMEDOPC \ SQLEXPRESS, and click Next.

Click Next again.
Check the Change the default database to and select accountdb. Click Next.

Click Finish.

ODBC data source on the set up.

4. SERVER SETTINGS

Once downloaded the files from the server, open the file Hotuk.ini.

4.1 Configuring Hotuk

Hotuk.ini Open with Notepad.
With it open, you must change the settings contained therein to your server. First, find the IP that is in hotuk (usually 127.0.0.1) and press Ctrl + H. It will open a pop-up.
We will replace all values ​​of the document.
In the field of typing up (amount to be replaced), type the current IP: 127.0.0.1. In the lower box (new value), enter the desired IP.

Note: If you want to play alone, you can leave the default IP (127.0.0.1). If you want to play with others, change to your current IP / Hamachi / server-dedicated. In all the files that will change, you must put the same IP.

Once changed all IPs, change the following lines
*GAME_SERVER Alfa 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
*SERVER_NAME Priston Tale
*DEBUG_ID id for gm and admin login
*ADMIN_LOGIN
*ADMIN_NAME "Ativate"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Master1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Master2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Master3"
In this section, change the three lines, respectively, which serves to activate the GM level 1/2/3. In this case, the command Master1, will activate the GM level 1, when typed in the game: /; Ativate Master1.

5. Client Settings

Once installed Korean client, go to the folder and run the launcher. Wait until the game automatically update the launcher.
After upgrading, copy the folders and Field Char and paste them in the root directory.
Now remove all files in the root folder of the client, except HanDes.dll and folders.
Then take all the files cofiguração and put in folders, according to the following quote:
edit:
ldata.bmp
ptReg.rgx
Registro.reg
5.1 Setting Files

Registro.reg Open the file with a notepad and edit the following lines:
"Server1"="127.0.0.1"
"Server2"="127.0.0.1"
"Server3"="127.0.0.1"
"ServerName"="Priston Tale"
"Version"="1871"
"TestVersion"="1871"
Change all the IP to the IP you put in Hotuk.
In "ServerName", put the name of your server.
In "Version" and "TestVersion" change to the version used game.exe to play the game. If you do not put the same version of game.exe, you can not enter the game through it.

After all, save and close.

Open the files and ldata.bmp ptReg.rgx with a notepad and edit them following the model of the previous step.

6. TESTING THE GAME

Note: To proceed with this step, the folders and Char Field should have been copied to the root folder of the server.

6.1 Creating Your Account

Open again the SQL Server 2008 Management Studio.
Expand the key database, and then the key accountdb the key tables.
You will see several tables.
If you entered any hotuk.ini ID in the file, we set up earlier, you should put that same ID in this step.

Now do the following:

For IDs that start with the letter A, open the table dbo.AGameUser. For IDs that start with the letter R, to follow dbo.RGameUser.

When you find the table for the first letter of your ID, right-click on it and select Edit Top 200 Rows.

It will open on the right side, complete the table for you. Enter your information in accordance with the following quote:
userid - your ID in the game. You should start with the same letter of the table.
Passwd - The password to log into the game. Maximum of eight characters, letters and numbers.
RegistDay - The current date.
DisuseDay - The current date.
StartDay - The current date.
Lastday - Put, for example, 31/12/2999.
EditDay - The current date.
In other fields, just put a 0 (zero).
After that you can close everything.

Note # 1: Do not click "Run" as it did in previous versions of SQL Management Studio. If you do, the data will be erased and will have to type everything again. Only close SQL Management Studio that data will be saved automatically. The next time you create a new account on the same table, add a line below normal.

Note # 2: SQL Server 2008 will automatically change your date. For example, DD / MM / YYYY to MM / DD / YYYY. This will prevent problems with the clan system.

Now go in the root folder of your server and run the account creation. Usually one or MakeAccUser.exe Contas.exe Creator.
With the tool opens, enter your ID in the first field and fill the rest with nicks, class and levels of their characters.
Then click Create.

If the server folder there called a LevelEditor.exe Apps, you can use it to change the level of your character, to the maximum level allowed by the server.
Just type the nickname and the new level and click the button to change.
Then just shut everything down.

6.2 Connecting the

Run Server.exe wait loading...
after run game.exe

6.3 Entering the Game

Now we go to client folder and run the game.exe. By default, you will log into the game like a normal player. To log the Game Master, make sure that the game.exe is not running, then take the file hotuk.ini GM, which can be found in the folder of your server (not the same hotuk.ini we set in previous steps) and place it in the root folder of your client.
After that, rerun the game.exe.

When the login screen appears, enter the ID and password you put in SQL Server 2008 Management Studio and hotuk.ini, both of which should be equal.

If everything is right, you will enter the game normally and have fun!

RECOMMENDED PROGRAMS

Hamachi

If you do not have a dedicated-server, use Hamachi to create and use a fixed IP on your server. Only those who have installed Hamachi can enter the server.

Credits: Destroyzer

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff member
Reaction score
and? He didnt do it, "Destroyzer" did. :closedeyes: And just posting pictures makes the guide better?
The steps to build a localserver in Win7 are the same as in any OS. The only difference is in IIS. also he is ignoring a previous thread started by bobsobol, where he talks about ex-MIB members and their crappy google translated posts. This is a renowned board, and posting crappy english - in my point of view - makes the board crappy. :thumbdown:
My english isnt like a native speaker, but its better than Google lol
Stop being lazy, english isnt so hard to learn ( compared to ptbr ), you can learn a little bit just by watching subtitled movies, listening to some music, watching tv shows...
I know this "lucashz", he is the kind of guy who likes to get flattered.

Also, this guide is "wrong".

ldata.bmp > Pasta Image (translation? :lol:)
ptReg.rgx > Pasta Raiz
Registro.reg > (execute-o)
games doenst use ldata and reg to seek for IP/WindowMode etc etc, for a long time.
(I can tell you that with 100% of sure.)
And using ODBC is not wise, SoD will not work properly.

*DEBUG_ID My_GM_1
*DEBUG_ID My_GM_2
*DEBUG_ID My_GM_3
*ADMIN_LOGIN "My_ADM"
This is messy.
One GM per line? wtf? And if I remember well, *ADMIN_LOGIN is the server global password...

And this guide should also be removed. The links leads directly to another board. (Files link). just for notice, this guide is completely copy-pasted from that board I *refuse* to say the name.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If the links and method actually work on Windows 7 (I never managed it) then this guide is 100% better than what we have.

If they worked on the guide together and lucashz posted when done, credit is given, I don't see the problem.

Thanks lucashz and Destroyer, for responding to a much requested update. :thumbup:

P.S. I can see the problem with the " " link. That needs a mirror which doesn't require a second login in a different language. Especially as they say they won't accept registration by users in my location. :wink:

All the rest... messy? It's a beginner guide, you can polish later if it works and is easy. I don't care. I wouldn't recommend Hamachi as you VPN... but that's probably just me. :/:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ sheen
you find fault in everything! who does not want to use just set up the ODBC sql.dll which is not very difficult ...
@ bob
the tutorial works correctly.

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
I never had any problem on setting up a pristontale server on a windows 7 OS.
I didn't read the whole guide since he is not intended to me but many noobs keep asking for a guide with pictures.
So well done on that.

Staff member
Reaction score
@ sheen
you find fault in everything! who does not want to use just set up the ODBC sql.dll which is not very difficult ...
@ bob
I am stringent, its different. And its my way to criticize everything, specially if its from a BR people. Don't try to fool me, or give the impression that I am mistreating you, please. Don't forget I am also BR, and, who is better to judge the actions (in a board) of a BR guy, unless another BR guy?
A guide teaching how to set up a server with ODBC instead of SQL.dll should be banned IHMO. SQL.dll is very important.
And I am not just talking about ODBC. Me and bobsobol talked about that link to an external board.(which is against RaGEZONE rules.) You, instead of editing your original post, what have you done? Nothing. You just made a pointless post and neither edited the link, nor ratified the quotes I did of your guide.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ bob
It's a shame I can't verify that.

If we can't get a replacement for the offending link, we may have to delete this thread. :(:

Can't leave links which deliberately disadvantage people because of where they live. (and [highlight]should not post links to other forums[/highlight])
This is often considered a breach of .

If the post is available without registering I don't make too much of a fuss. I'd rather see a link to give credit to an author who used a different forum than no credit at all.
If I could get hold of the file, I would re-host and fix the OP, but I'm one of the disadvantaged. :wink:

I'm not actioning just yet in the hope that someone will reply with a suitable mirror for the file at this URL.
--- EDIT ---
Then take all the [highlight]files cofiguração[/highlight] and put in folders, according to the following quote:
"Configuration files"
Pasta is an egg and flour mix similar to noodles. Does it mean "paste" Sheen? :wink:
Raiz is not an English word or a folder name. IDK what that is supposed to be. "execute-o" I'm guessing is "run". XD
6.2 Connecting the
Incomplete sentence. English words, 0 meaning.
Wait until the information in the application.
Let me explain this syntax error in programming terms
Code:
do{
  function();
}until (x=);
X equals what?

Aside from these, translation is pretty understandable. :D: Well done.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't get how to login as a Game master there is only 1 hotuk.ini in my server and do i need to change something to it?
this is my hotuk:

//Server IP and Name
//Hotuk.ini assembled by Superman666 aka Ryder
//Credits to Sik and Crackaddict also for me using his post on RFT for some of these command line

//*GAME_GUARD
*MODE SERVER
*SERVER_CODE Local
//*VERSION 1871
*SERVER_AUTOPLAY
//*NOTICE_URL
*GAME_SERVER SiantandDarkPt 5.56.146.138 5.56.146.138 5.56.146.138
//*AREA_SERVER 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.1
*LOGIN_SERVER_IP 127.0.0.1
*SYSTEM_IP 127.0.0.1
*ENABLE_CLAN
*CLAN_SERVER 5.56.146.138 80 5.56.146.138 80
*TT_DATA_SERVER
*SERVER_LINK_IP

//Server Settings

*MAX_USERS 200
//*CRAZY_PACKET
*ENABLE_PARTYITEM
*PERMIT_MONEY 10000000000000000
*PERMIT_EXP 1000000000
*ENABLE_SERVER_EXP 100000000
*ENABLE_PK 1
*PK_FIELD 9
//*DISABLE_THROWITEM
*START_FIELD 3
//*DISABLE_QUEST
//*DISABLE_DEC_SKILLPOINT
*SERVER_RECORD_MEM
//*CLIENT_CHECK_FUNC 1
*BLOCK_LEVEL 1
//*DISCONNECT_ITEM_ERROR
*CHECK_POTION_COUNT 10000
*CLIENT_CHECK_PROCESS_TIME 30
//*CLIENT_PROCESS_TIME_OUT
*ENABLE_CLAN
*RECORD_JOBCHANGER
//*TEST_SERVER

Event's

*EVENT_EXPUP 900000000
*EVENT_POTION 30
*EVENT_BITMASK 32
*EVENT_BLESSCASTLE
*EVENT_SUMMER_CHICKEN
*EVENT_SANTAGOBLIN
*EVENT_GHOST
*EVENT_MOLLYWOLF
*EVENT_MORIFSHELTOM
*EVENT_WHITEDAY
*EVENT_VALENTINEDAY
*EVENT_NINEFOX
*EVENT_BABELHORN
*EVENT_PUZZLE
//*EVENT_BIRTHDAY
//*EVENT_STARPOINT
*EVENT_CRISTAL
*EVENT_CHILD
*EVENT_DAMAGEOFF
*EVENT_HARDCORE
*EVENT_MANDOO

//Server Protection 127.0.0.1

*CONNECT_CLIENT_CODE -869703011
*CL_PROTECT
//*DISCONNECT_CLIENT_BADCODE
//*CLSAFE_CODE 100
//*DISCONNECT_CLSAFE_CODE

//Database Backup DIR

*BACKUP_FOLDER_NAME "c:\databasebackup"
*BACKUP_PATH "c:\databasebackup"

// [ Admin Stuff ]

*REC_ADMIN_CMD

//Admin Stuff

*DEBUG_ID Jeroen
//*DEBUG_ID Jeroen

*ADMIN_IP 127.0.0.1
*ADMINISTRATOR_IP 127.0.0.1
*ADMIN_LOGIN "kiko"
*ADMIN_NAME "Siant"

*ADMIN_COMMAND "1"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "3"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So long as Saint logs in with a client which checksums -869703011 and an Admin client, then PMs kiko the access code 3, all should be good. Unless I missed something.

You don't say why you can't log in as GM. Does the client quit before login? (this will happen if you have Admin client but not Admin IP... but you don't seem to check IP) Does the Client quit on, or soon after login? (this will happen if you have Admin client but use a non-admin user ID, or connect with Admin client and Admin ID with a client with the wrong checksum) Does the authentication whisper fail? (will happen if you don't have Admin client or log in with Admin ID / from Admin IP or if you Whisper someone other than the defined server "player" or provide an incorrect authentication... many give a blue error response in the chat window which may tell you more)

So there's much more you could have told us that would be helpful. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem: I deleted everything that was in my hotuk in the client and pasted this;
Code:
*MODE WINDOW
MFC40.DLL Copyright-2002 /0
#Copyright-2002 Copyright-2002 Copyright-2002 ^^
#¸Á»ç¶Ë²¿ÆÒƼ¼Ó±ôÀå°³¹Ì ¸Á»ç¶Ë²¿ÆÒƼ¼Ó±ôÀå°³¹Ì ¸Á»ç¶Ë²¿ÆÒƼ¼Ó±ôÀå°³¹Ì ^^
*MODE WINDOW
*È­¸é¸ðµå ¼­¹ö¸ðµå
//english admin mode
//japanese
ÇÎÅ©»ö ¸Á»ç¶Ë²¿ÆÒƼ¼Ó±ôÀå°³¹Ì /0
//korean
(¿ÕÃʺ¸°¡À̵å) Æ÷Àå´ÜüÁÖ¹®È¯¿µ /0
//ÇÎÅ©»ö ¸Á»ç¶Ë²¿ÆÒƼ¼Ó±ôÀå°³¹Ì /0

#*¹è°æÈ­¸é
#*¸Þ´ºÈ­¸é
#*PLAYERSKIN
#*³ª»Û³ð
#*ÁöÇü¸ðµ¨
#*ÁöÇü¹°Ã¼
#*¹è°æ¹à±â
#*¹è°æ¼±¸íµµ
#*Á¶¸í°¢µµ
#*¼­¹öÁÖ¼Ò
#*¼­¹öÆ÷Æ®
#*È­¸éÇ°Áú
#*°üÂûÀÚ¸ðµå
#*µ¥ÀÌŸ¼­¹öÁÖ¼Ò
#*µ¥ÀÌŸ¼­¹öÆ÷Æ®
#*ij¸¯Åͼ­¹öÁÖ¼Ò
#*ij¸¯Åͼ­¹öÆ÷Æ®

This gave me admin mode and For the server hotuk i Followed this;
//Admin Stuff

*DEBUG_ID Suigygm tester
//*DEBUG_IP WANIP Or your LANIP (Depending which the server is setup in-)
//*ADMIN_IP WANIP Or your LANIP (Depending which the server is setup in-)
//*ADMINISTRATOR_IP WANIP Or your LANIP (Depending which the server is setup in-)
*ADMIN_LOGIN Your GM's character name
//*ADMIN_LOGIN
//*ADMIN_LOGIN
//*ADMIN_LOGIN

*ADMIN_NAME "Kabuki" <-- A thing ALL GM's have to type, like /:Kabuki
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Karra" <--- You type these like this /:Kabuki Karra4
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Karra2"
*ADMIN_COMMAND "Karra4"

For people who have the same problem try this.

Now i'm with the problem that I don't know how to add flags ( there is no spawn in Forgotten land and oasis) so i looked into that with flags, but i don't know how to fix it. Also I get dc4 if I kill a monster in Et3 and Some commands do not work with me. Like ~/@get only Wa101 works (stone axe)
And Sod there aren't mobs. I didn't do the clan thing in my Server. Do i need to have that first? And how do i add bosses?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Again, your Client hotuk.ini is:-
Code:
*MODE WINDOW
#Copyright-2002 Copyright-2002 Copyright-2002 ^^
#망사똥꼬팬티속깜장개미 망사똥꼬팬티속깜장개미 망사똥꼬팬티속깜장개미 ^^
*MODE WINDOW
*화면모드 서버모드
//english admin mode
//japanese
핑크색 망사똥꼬팬티속깜장개미 /0
//korean
(왕초보가이드) 포장단체주문환영 /0
//핑크색 망사똥꼬팬티속깜장개미 /0

#*배경화면
#*메뉴화면
#*PLAYERSKIN
#*나쁜놈
#*지형모델
#*지형물체
#*배경밝기
#*배경선명도
#*조명각도
#*서버주소
#*서버포트
#*화면품질
#*관찰자모드
#*데이타서버주소
#*데이타서버포트
#*캐릭터서버주소
#*캐릭터서버포
Because that is understandable, and useful to everyone, where whatever it looks like in notepad on a Western European PC is only any use to people on a Western European PC... and it's not really much use then. (You can't copy and paste it in Google Translate to get any more info... for example)

See for some examples of client side hotuk.ini commands, and for help reading the Korean text on a non-Korean install of Windows. (I think it will help you a lot)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have a little problem in the step 5 in this guide, said:

1. - After upgrading, copy the folders and Field Char and paste them in the root directory.
2. - Now remove all files in the root folder of the client, except HanDes.dll and folders.

I need copied the Field folder and folder Char in the server folder?
When removed all files in the step 6.2, said

Run Server.exe wait loading...
After run game.exe

Which Server.exe refers? of server folder
Which game.exe refers? of client folder

This is my problem for finish this guide and use my server

PT
I can’t find the LevelEditor.exe in the folders

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Server.exe is in the root of Arquivos do Servidor.rar, as is LevelEditor.exe.

Game.exe should have been deleted if you followed the instruction to "remove all files in the root folder of the client, except HanDes.dll and folders" you are not told to replace it with anything, only to delete it, and then later to configure the client according to the version number of that deleted file, and later still to run that deleted file. :/: I can't see that that is possible.

I expected to find an XTrap independent game.exe in the Arquivos_do_cliente distribution, but re-checking, I can see there is not one. Therefore, I would presume that game.exe should have been excluded along with HanDes.dll... even so, now you have deleted the XTrap libraries, an official client will simply quit before displaying it's window.

You need an XTrap independent game.exe... preferably v1.97.x or newer I would guess, since Yedang have been making clients which crash if extra assets, or missing assets are too abundant lately. :(

I think should work, but I haven't tried it with this configuration. If you have the game.exe of any of the official versions tool patches, they should be okay too.

Let us know how you get on.

Back