Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston Tale in Windows 7!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Correct, and no, nobody has that exact client. Read back through the thread. The link lead to Yedangs' official download at that time, it changes every couple of weeks. Just go to their site and get the latest test. http://www.pristontale.com/ (you can't forget a URL like that :lol:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i got everything work and conn failed ...

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gd gd. Now go to back to the guides / tutorials section (where this thread is) search for "Why doesn't my client connect to my server?" guides I wrote. There are two.

If you haven't figured it out by the time you worked through those, you will at least know what you need to tell us so we know why you have the most common error in the history of PT Private Servers. :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I KNOW RIGHT >.<! lol an d btw thanks for putting up with my bs!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I got some problems with my server!

I'm using Windows Server 2008 Standard x64 on my host.

When I created my server (without ODBC, I'm using SQL.dll), I saw the server is online, but I can't login.

I already tried everything, the SQL.dll it's right configured, but I can't login.

I tested with ODBC, and everything it's ok. But with SQL.DLL, it look like I don't got permission to log on any account.

Can anyone help me? It's a problem with Windows server 2008? ( I can't change ). I need to active some tool on my server admin tool?

thx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is a problem with x64, and possible the SQL.dll. There are many varieties, but the easiest was the one Gregoo made his site generate for you with your login details embedded in them. Even then, the registry settings need to be in the WoW6432 hives, not the normal position, because the server is now running in the 32-bit VM, not native on your OS.

Good luck. :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And how can I do it?

In your Sqldll.reg change the line:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PristonTale\GameServer]

To

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PristonTale\GameServer]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I will test, Thanks for the help.

I did it, and I got some changes. New logs:

Logs :

Code:
145458|GameServer TestPT 
145458|g_LogPath C:\Server\Logs 
145458|g_szAccountIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458|BillingDbIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458|g_szLogIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458|g_szBillingLogIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458|g_szCountryCheck 0 
145458|g_szPCCheck 0 
145458|g_szPCDBIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458|g_szClanDBIP PT\SQLEXPRESS 
145458| GetRegistryInfo End

But I still can't log in any account. The .dat of the account is on DataServer, but when I press Enter in login screen, I receive back the message "Connection lost with server" and this log:

Code:
145617|SQLLogon===== adminjp's sRet[-5] lpszGPCode[0] lpszDisuseDay [0] lpszUsePeriod [0] lpszPCRNo [0] [32]

Can anyone explain me, what's happening?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know SQL.dll is more fussy that those fields are right. (lastday not in the past, usedays not 0, null fields not 0 etc.) But usually asp scripts set right for SQL.dll... the usual manual method is insufficient.

Having said that, Destroyer is talking clans, so he must have tried these instructions with SQL.dll & Clan.dll? (Clan don't work on ODBC alone)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying that I need to use a account manager to register a account?

I got one in .asp

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm saying it may make a difference. I've had to tweak Quantumfusions before now in order for it to work, and I know manually from the older guides didn't work for SQL.dll for me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
is the server 2477 able to run under win7 64bits??? mines just crash and close as soon as i try to run it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is, as much as any other. But it has some nasty bugs generally, and I always have problems on x64.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
with the files in this threat, it works ok, but when i copy the sever+handes.dll from the update 2477 server, it just stoped so must be something with the handes.dll cuz that 2477 server is not working with the handes.dll from this threat, strange...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probably because they modified handes.dll to add all their edits, rather than using a GFantasy section. I think the idea is good, but the implementation is not how I would have done it, and seems to lead to problems for further development. (when what you actually want from making your edits in DLL is to make development easier going forward XD)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what i got so far is: the problem is ricarten, when server is trying to load village-2, it crash; the server run well when i remove village-2.smd, im still looking on it: why server crash when is trying to load ricarten :S

problem solved, the problem wasnt the smd, was the config files of ric, i just remplaced the spc, spm and spp and now it works greate

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some bugged NPC no doubt. Strange that it should happen there. I don't think 2477 implements the new manufacture (crafting) NPCs that the 1024 server does.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a new problem here.

Well... my server is running 100%, but sometimes the login account get a bug, and no one can log in the server, once is still online.
Anyone know how to solve this problem? I already tried a lot of things like disable mix, age, firewalls insues...

Back