Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shielding its 100% secure server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lately a lot has been happening attacks on servers, and now turned modinha go around invading the host and leveling shell and find flaws in the scripts, etc ... Obvious flaws scripts that must be corrected otherwise, but today I will show some improvement as 80% protection of your host and even your local machine.

We'll need to make 5 components...

Code:
1° Updates
2° Anti Vírus
3° Firewall
4° Honeypots
5° Scanners

UPDATES: Remember to always keep your operating system up to date, whatever it is, windows server, xp, seven, etc ... The updates fix bugs and help maintain the safest protection to your vehicle even more personal uses servers, remember to update your IIS recently that the main function is to prevent the failures of SQLI, but do not forget the archives ranging within IIS.

ANTI VIRUS: They are extremely important to prevent malicious programs like trojans | spyware | malware | etc ... Always good before downloading any file scan it online by VIRUS TOTAL, if everything is ok with no virus, then do the manual by anti virus scan of your machine. I advise taking some anti virus paid or cracked, but beware of these anti cracked viruses that are out there.

FIREWALL: Firewalls are Indispensable, because if your anti-virus fails and leave a trojan establish the firewall does not allow it to send data to the attacker. Always advisable to take a paid firewall, as released so free, does not have as much protection as a firewall paid. Not to mention that hinder the DDOS attacks, but for that we can hire a good web hosting company that already offers an anti DDOS or hire a company that provides this service as CloudFlare.

HONEYPOTS: When someone tries to access any of these services, a warning is generated and you can see in real time the actions of the attacker, thinking that really got unauthorized access to the system, when in reality all he does is being monitored. The program then allows you to save the log files on disk or send to another machine remotely. I advise Valhalla The Honeypot simulates multiple servers: Web, FTP, TELNET, FINGER, SMTP, POP3, TFTP and PORT FORWARDING.

Runs on Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, Millennium, XP, 2003

SCANNERS: They are very useful to probe weaknesses in their web pages of your website or files hosted on your server. Use one of your preference, but I would advise the Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner, easy to use and very well known in the market for its optimum efficiency. If you find any flaw on your website contact a professional who understands failure to study this matter and correct the flaws.

TIP: Be very careful in the archives of the clan and the archives of the panels, never leave the shared folder ServerMain or so write and directory browsing ... Look for the folder forum ServerMain corrected the flaws because the pages released on video lessons are totally vulnerable ... Panel original Mak also contains many flaws, I recommend that everyone follow the steps posted on the forum to correct such errors before opening a server.

Sincerely by MRX

Sorry my bad english, using google translator :blush:

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Well, nothing is 100% and a Firewall won't guarantee you protection in case of a DoS/DDoS attack, when you mentioned 'paid firewall' you probably wanted to mention a paid DoS/DDoS Mitigation company (3rd party).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell me more about how to install the honeypot instead?
I also tried very hard to complete one server but they can still ddos attacker makes my server down. if you could please do one video about how to install and honeypot server DDoS prevention. thank you very much

Back