Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti Vacuum Hack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly, there are no cure for Ryl 1 / Ryl 2 hack, i can prove it, till now, Torment still can be bypass using vacuumhack
-nazrutox

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nothing to deal with? please men ryl has 10 yeas old some one help to finish anti vacuum hack.

i've already fixed this. How? Here's how mine works:

1. Monster locations are sent to client, so i can get that info
2. Player location is sent to the server, so i can get that
3. Player attack is sent to the client, check.

All thats left now is to calculate the distance of the mobs in the attack packet to the player location. Optionally rotation aswell.

foreach(attackpacket.mobs as mobid)
{
point mobloc = moblocations[mobid];
int dist = sqrt((playerloc.x - mobloc.x)^2 + (playerloc.y - mobloc.y)^2 + (playerloc.z - mobloc.z)^2);
if (dist > 25)
droppacket();
}

so all thats left for you to do is to figure out the networking crypto and general packet structure and those 3 packets inner structures.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
4 mths has passed since Alpahaest release his hint. Those hint are in what programming languages?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C# I guess..anyways, it doesn't matter, because you could use an other programming language, too. He basically described the function of "rSec". (decrypting packages etc.)

Back