Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti Vacuum Hack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently working with a group of member from RYL Developer Society. We might be doing some script copying from ryl torment, hope Arkapuitoo is not feeling offended by this. Off course we try to be as authentic as possible, but we will try examine the most effective alternative way to prevent Vacuum Hack. We are aware there is no cure for vaccum hack, and since this is a development thread therefore, i welcome all feedback about your development on security. We are also aware that RYL1 is dead, but we are not trying to be hero to revive it, we are doing it for the sake of some gamers who still prefer classic 3D MMORPG, for this we feel it is worthwhile to give it a try.

If you are interested to contribute please pm me in this forum or add my msn nmwtank@hotmail.com

I'm not a Saint nor a great man, but when i can save some kids away from the cruel world out there, everything seems to be allright.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would you be kind enough to share some of your research. I heard about your great name before, i also saw some screenshot you've posted when you created the first ROW, well, not sure are you willing to go a step further to share with me your solution. Please add my msn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perhaps we can go back to the main topic.

Yes, Pavy asked a valid question "RYL Developer Society?"
Maybe you can explain exactly "who" your working with, or if your alone end the lie now.

Anyways, why copy anything from Torment, Arpak will laugh at you; besides his/theirs isn't very good...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Not sure about others, but you haven't really convinced me."

It's meaningless if you need to convince ppl. I would rather prefer people just hop in and join the band, have some fun, relax and enjoy for the rest of their life.

"how come you have never shown any form of progress"

That's becos ryl1 is dead. Each progress burn the time, and who will appreciate in the end, definitely not u or any other pro out there who manage private server? therefore it is only for ppl who are free willy to join the Society. Even some already in the society i commanded is already inactive i understand they have better life out there which convincing is not the key and question to ask.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys .. i think your's dunno what time the programers lost making ryl

and how many dollars or other tipe of money is the Lincense of ryl today

First Fix the primary bugs and hacks vulnerability to try make a good group for

this 'Society',

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
……………./´¯/)
……………/…./
…………../…./
……../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`•¸
…../'/../…./……./¨¯\
…('( FUCKWANBU.)
….\……………..…../ no got anti hack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any updates from Jumpman23? I'm wondering if there any ANTI-Vacuumhack script around. It would be a disaster for RYL1 Hackers. Haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any updates from Jumpman23? I'm wondering if there any ANTI-Vacuumhack script around. It would be a disaster for RYL1 Hackers. Haha

haha:p you are funny, most of the time the people "developing" here are mostly just pretending, most of the people just want finished stuff and i doubt most of the people here hasn't even figured out how the vacuumhack works. So they're searching for a fix for something they don't even know how it works.

I mean, I could throw together a quick console program, tell people to put it with their server files and make sure they run it as admin on vista (because it needs to connect with gameserver). And people wouldn't even figure out it wasn't an actual working anti-vacuum hack before someone who actually knows how it works would tell them, or before they see someone using the hack.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hahaha. :)

I think. They must be a hacker. A hacker only can develop a ANTI-hacker by himself. If not, the anti-hacker won't exist. -,-'

Moooooooooooooooo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. :)

I think. They must be a hacker. A hacker only can develop a ANTI-hacker by himself. If not, the anti-hacker won't exist. -,-'

That's one broken logic right there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's more than 2 years since joining ragezone and mess up some files. Well, the heart to open RYL1 server with the vaccum hack fix like the ryltorment is still young. Solving the vacumhack is one thing, people attacking and destroying the game server database is another thing. So there are a few concern and conflict require to resolve.

The team still have vacancy and it is fine to wait for another 10 year or another 10 years till we all get very old.

Back