Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RYL Development Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These rules will be subject to change, as some rules may be stupid, or un-necessary. Also, don't think you can get away with something if it's not here... If any of you have any suggestions or concerns, please drop me a PM, and I'll happily oblige to listen

1. Title of Dev thread is to include only the project name - No one needs to see all the details in the title. In your Thread title, just use something simple, such as ROW database optimizer, not something like ROW database optimizer [new project] [RYL2 compatible] [Super Cool] [My hand's cramping from typing this].

2. No advertising outside websites without permission - This is a general forum rule, so check with me or a super moderator on whether linking to your website or forum is okay This includes user titles and signatures.

3. No advertising your server in your development project - While this may seemingly be un-needed because of two, This also includes your advertisements listed in the Server Advertisements Section as well as you posting download details publicly.

4. No Flaming, Harassing, or Trolling - Development threads are there to show off, or maybe get some help. Take all hate out the door with your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back