Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited Weapon Mesh/Models

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I uploaded the original RYL2 .z3am and the fully converted Wavefront .obj/mtl files if you would like to modify these files.

The game modders (and others) are using this format to import the (fully textured) objects into other 3d modeling programs like 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Lightwave3D, Maya, Softimage, etc.

I added the RYL2 .z3am save module to the 3D Object Converter for Windows also.

You can download and use the latest (unpublished yet) version using this link:

Using the trial .z3am save module the exported 3D file will have every 20th polygon or triangle removed.
(Do not worry about the demo message: every 5th polygon or triangle removed, I did not modify the demo message!)

Can anybody confirm the .z3am save module works fine?
(.obj--> 3D Studio Max --> .obj --> 3D Object Converter --> .z3am --> RYL2)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its possible load the textures in this program? I mean the original item texture? For example, i open in 3D object converter the butcher_sword.obj, or z3am. Can i see it with the texture or only in other 3d program? Cause in 3D converter, i only can see it in blue color whne i use CTRL+T (texture mode).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this is the viewer or converter....not for edit

so you need to convert to other 3d programe for edit then convert back....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm yes i know that is the converter/viewer, but it is possible see it with textures or not?

Anybody tested too i tried in 3d max, tried the conversion back to .z3am, and i got this inside...:
IzzdihaR - Edited Weapon Mesh/Models - RaGEZONE Forums

This appear after converting back to z3am. always will have an error?
I just opened in 3d max, didnt make any change, and save back to .z3am format. Just, i dint try ingame to see if this appear ingame too.

And, when i save the file with .obj format from 3dmax, and open with converter, i can see real texture, and i dont see any error in polygons...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i see that, how to fix that? Where and how can i take the full version? It worked, but polygons are removed...

I returned to my home from my vacation.

See the file_id.diz file for the changes from v5.30.

You can buy it using this link:

Please note on the PayPal page you would like to get a registration for the v5.325 also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after converted .... the model in the game are some miss polygons.....thar is the tral version problem

there must be pay to buy full version to slove it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after converted .... the model in the game are some miss polygons.....thar is the tral version problem

there must be pay to buy full version to slove it?

Using the trial .z3am save module the exported 3D file will have every 20th polygon or triangle removed.
(Do not worry about the demo message: every 5th polygon or triangle removed, I did not modify the demo message!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its possible load the textures in this program? I mean the original item texture? For example, i open in 3D object converter the butcher_sword.obj, or z3am. Can i see it with the texture or only in other 3d program? Cause in 3D converter, i only can see it in blue color whne i use CTRL+T (texture mode).

The .z3am file format has not reference to the texture file.

Currently you can add the texture file to the material table by hand using the following procedure:
- open your model
- (Click on the textured view icon)
- click on the Object and Material selector on the toolbar (from right the first icon!)
- click on the Materials line
- right click on the Material* line
- browse the texture file. (The texture files must be in same directory than the geometry files) .
- OK

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The .z3am file format has not reference to the texture file.

Currently you can add the texture file to the material table by hand using the following procedure:
- open your model
- (Click on the textured view icon)
- click on the Object and Material selector on the toolbar (from right the first icon!)
- click on the Materials line
- right click on the Material* line
- browse the texture file. (The texture files must be in same directory than the geometry files) .
- OK

Ok thnks for...done!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I add the .r3s save module to my program can anybody test it with the real game?

(The .r3s format support 1 material / object.)

I added the .r3s load module to my program, but I did released it yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Items for Risk Your Life !

Thnx KZ_3D for your Program.

Yes i can test R3S format.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The program with r3s module, already released for tests? I can test too.

Good...you will release some of them?

Sorry bro i can't Share is for me Server...

KZ_3D i m waitng your program for r3s format.Thnx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added the following RYL2 related module to the 3D Object Converter for Windows v5.326:
Rysk Your Life 2 *.R3S Load / Save

hih

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added the following RYL2 related module to the 3D Object Converter for Windows v5.326:
Rysk Your Life 2 *.R3S Load / Save

Thanks for the release .. can i use my license from v5.325 at this latest version .. and im still waiting for z3m format to be able to save:lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release .. can i use my license from v5.325 at this latest version .. and im still waiting for z3m format to be able to save:lol:

How to register the 3D Object Converter v5.326 or higher version:

I. Extract the downloaded package to the new directory
II. Copy the register.ini file only from the original register.zip file over this package and you will get a registered version.
III. Run your 3D Object Converter.

Or:
I. Extract the downloaded package to the new directory
II/2. Run your 3D Object Converter.
II/3. Open the registration window by selecting the menu item: Help / Registration, then enter your registration name and the serial number !

This will turn the shareware version into a registered version. You can check out the registration in the About Box.

Anyone knows the full vertex format of the .z3m format?

Back