Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LiteFlashRYL Test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Site made by me to test! He created almost totamente in Flash, as I said is to TEST or can and should be very bugs and errors here ta normal functioning. Well come on

paulohc19 - LiteFlashRYL Test - RaGEZONE Forums

Well in my quest for more knowledge about data and how to save them I discovered that saving in SQL 2000, the site is slow and just trying to save some settings of the site would be easier to do database lighter, in which case all snapped Connection to MySQL site so the site was much faster then follows the new links for download:

Required:

MySQL
PHP: 4.3.4

Create a DB "adminsite", then run the script that is creating all the tables.
Well the old version was also in "English" is now in Portuguese. It was added to folder "ptbr" has to walk every translation of the site, so you can modify to suit your tastes.

Notas:
System TOP10 de Players and Guilds
System Donates
Status de Server e Infos
System News and Update
System Login
System Admin

To access the ADMIN area type "http://localhost/admin"

USER: "admin"
PASSWORD: "admin"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
question..i try using your lite..but not know where to change link for full client and patch..I Have Change Forum Link But Now Work..Plz tell Me what must do to fix all?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best ryl page i seen so far. Thanx for the share.:thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
question..i try using your lite..but not know where to change link for full client and patch..I Have Change Forum Link But Now Work..Plz tell Me what must do to fix all?

"/admin"

Login: admin
Password: admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello..
i wan to ask you..
Your Release is For RYL1 or RYL2??

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Hello..
i wan to ask you..
Your Release is For RYL1 or RYL2??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where to change rules section?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\includes\Config.php on line 19

$msconnect = mssql_connect("$host", "$alogin", "$apass");
What i need to change here? Tried like everything, MSSQL name and pw and This DEFAULT name and pw, Nothing changed.
So please help me to fix that:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\includes\Config.php on line 19

$msconnect = mssql_connect("$host", "$alogin", "$apass");
What i need to change here? Tried like everything, MSSQL name and pw and This DEFAULT name and pw, Nothing changed.
So please help me to fix that:)

what sql u use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do the things correct. Already he explained everything. you just need to follow his guide! Thats all you need t odo.

Back