Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Return Of Warrior Src + Client + rSec Src

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing is not a crime. Reupload for ROW/RYL DEVELOPMENT since ROWPLAYON@DG.ent making rubbish server, 2008-2018 only make changed on Game Launcher.

Credit to Equilibrum@ptr, alphaEst, and Retarted Navezine

Password Zip = ragezone

if you found fix can update here :)

rSec Unknown Version = Return Of Warrior src only (359MB) =

Client Full Installer ZIP (525MB) =

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good share but only Pro can open server with this SRC full of bugs :p.. its not for newbies :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup. GM Command not work. just /gm as /cz command can use. If you got the fixed one, share with us Lykan :)

Script/Game/ use rowplayon script. the default script not working

Script/Game/ use rowplayon script. the default script not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:) try compile use preprocesor seting in that src after see if comands work.. GM lvl 4 max in DB remember.

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got this up and running, but the GM-commands don't really seem to work. In source I noticed the flag in client that compiles either with ADMIN_NONE or ADMIN_L3 - but that made no difference.

If I check the account in the DB then I can see it is set to level 3 (tried 4 and 5 as well) and the character has a yellow HP bar so it has to be admin, rite? Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys i tell you this SRC is full of bugs.. medal hack 4k 4k hack gm hack name hack speed hack skill hack etc.. all is working.. you need to be pro to stop all :D

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is true, I know. Any even if someone would sacrifice his/her time in this project, the question remains: is there still people left that would play this POS?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was rather surprised to see my normal account having the same yellow bar floating about my characters head, so that must be a ROW-only thing. I can't remember if this was normal behavior. Makes you wonder!

Last edited by a moderator:
Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@captainboy95
The OP is currently banned for a month for trying to buy or sell files on RageZone. So he can't help you right now. You'll have to wait.

Anyone with a yellow name in this section is the same as him. Keep this in mind as you post in this section.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u reupload the files?​

can u reupload the files?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone ever experienced this access violation error with the "CVirtualMachine::Execute()" method?

1686582554925 - Return Of Warrior Src + Client + rSec Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who can reupload this client :)
Client Full Installer ZIP (525MB) =
You can use the original playon client, but the files from this source have many bugs that you need time to fix, if you prefer, I can Remove the oauth client encryption for better access to the game, to be able to use normal pe, I will do this today and reupload this source,This makes it easier for you to work

Reaction score
You can use the original playon client, but the files from this source have many bugs that you need time to fix, if you prefer, I can Remove the oauth client encryption for better access to the game, to be able to use normal pe, I will do this today and reupload this source,This makes it easier for you to work
thank you!

thank You

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This same playon but working gm commands and I removed encryp pw for youxiuser and client you can log using normal pw and youxiuser

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This same playon but working gm commands and I removed encryp pw for youxiuser and client you can log using normal pw and youxiuser
how to compile that.....
some error when compile the server project

Back