Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ROW 1105 server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
100% using this thread server and client, working fine, itemscript and others can compile, and the problem that i have found is every new account can run some working GM command. This thread might be the solution but since i don't have knowledge on the visual studio, so i only want to test around.

UPDATE
-i found that even though normal id can run command as gmform, only the owner can see that form, others just see pcform mode

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
100% using this thread server and client, working fine, itemscript and others can compile, and the problem that i have found is every new account can run some working GM command, and can't use GM command for id that even has been set on adminlist. This thread might be the solution but since i don't have knowledge on the visual studio, so i only want to test around.
Sir can you help me? I'm using this file too but I've problem.. after i logined and play (inside the game) then i want to "change char".. there is a bug the first try i click "change char" it's not take effect and the second click it's pop up "already loginned in" when i press OK it's say "Connection lost with auth server"... how to fix it, Sir? Thank you

I try to change the auth type in demonsetup to type=2 it's say "Server Error" when try login (insert username and password)... please help...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir can you help me? I'm using this file too but I've problem.. after i logined and play (inside the game) then i want to "change char".. there is a bug the first try i click "change char" it's not take effect and the second click it's pop up "already loginned in" when i press OK it's say "Connection lost with auth server"... how to fix it, Sir? Thank you

I try to change the auth type in demonsetup to type=2 it's say "Server Error" when try login (insert username and password)... please help...

i also facing the same problem, but the problem is not a big deal for me
but you can use this to fix that

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dbo.AdminList

Char Admin is Level 1, 5, 3?
Char GM is Level 1, 5, 3?

Anybody know? Out of curiosity what is the number of the normal player?

danny5417 - ROW 1105 server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You from brasil? :laugh: esta editando errado...
English: editing this wrong ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have found another bug from this ROW version v1105.. in all Maps for job Rune Off, Sorcerer and Enchanter can not use "ReCall" skill inside party... can someone explain how to fix this thing??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can guide me how to setup the server file and make it working? Thanks!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
what would be the problem bro? you will need to have sql and configure the server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, new on this thread. how to make this server runing? do i have to install other software so i can play this?

Back