Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Row Src

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release.
What client is compatible to use with the compile ROW src? can you post a link please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
merry christmas you too, peter :D

allthought i have source, still thanks, so this hard step is not up to someone else, i think this will reactivate the community :D

hih

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally , Biggest thanks to you , although i already have it ,

i don't have the guts to release it to public , i hope with this release , RYL community will be active back like they used to.
its not weird because this is an outdated games , but still ppl keep keeping files for themselves , you should've done this long time ago

Cheers , and Merry Christmas to you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you release RYL2 or RYL1 source aswell?
Plus, i can see the server .cpp files, but where are the client .cpp ? i can only see .obj ending files in the client, do you know what they contain?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open the project solution and use the solution explorer to browse bethwen the files, everything is there. cpp files can be found at Client\Client\RYLClient as example

ryl1 and ryl2 source has never been leaked, all what exists are few plugins for ryl1, ryl2, but with row source you can build your own ryl2 aswell ofcourse.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@equlibrium obviously my C++ and developing knowledge far exceed yours. now instead of being a douchbag, help out.
Thanks highway for helping out!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the topic owner edited his original post.
It included a few instructions regarding source compilation:

Ok mary cristmas ...
I get sick Peter share , sell , help about src. Now it is her how use .. Be smart and up good server not some bulshit stuff...
Full row src + game + guides for ryl2

What you need ?

1) Visual Studio 2010
2) directx sdk june 2010
3) Sql server 2008 or newest

How use src

1) Unpack files
2) Copy vs settings v4.0 to AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSBuild
3) Try build if get error read error and use google + brains ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back