Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Row Src

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to use visual 2003 for the tools, it's less agressive and doesnt shout so much useless errors, otherwise post screenshots of your errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
d:\row\Server\RylServerProject\RylGameLibrary\Item\ItemConstants.h(306) : error C3177: 'Item::GiveItem::ExceptionUID' : can only specify underlying type for managed enum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
d:\row\Server\RylServerProject\RylGameLibrary\Item\ItemConstants.h(306) : error C3177: 'Item::GiveItem::ExceptionUID' : can only specify underlying type for managed enum

when you get such errors, double klick it, it will teleport you right to the file, otherwise open ItemConstants.h and jump to line 306
read whats the specidfyer needed,
jump above and check if that file wants any library includes, if so / do right klick to your game library solution c++ directory settings -> correct them to the right library file include location, if needed make a break on the settings to include 2 paths. breaks are ";"
if it's a useless function try to take it off by " /* */ or // ".

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks - love seeing all those old C++ code.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
fedab211a451c9bf6c7188e50ed878

admin

What is the encryption method?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
md5

officialy it should be impossible to lookup md5, but some tools manages to lookup easy passwords.
however here is a link

use password "1111" and enter it on database as "b59c67bf196a4758191e42f76670ceba"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i change auth port but gameserver can not be success to use the other port
that can not be run the Rsec funtion!!

some one be help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone manage to get this to work?
I managed to compile the client with visual studio 2013 without any major problems but I didn't try setting up the server yet, just wanted to ask if anyone knows if the client files in the game folder are ok to use? Version 2025 I think? Not sure if I need to use all those .sql files or simply restore from .bak for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back