Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Row Src

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First time hearing this, what is edith mod? Is it something I can take out or not? Ideally I just want ROW how it was before it got shut down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah I see now, quite a few of them. Right now I got to the stage where I can enter character select screen but when I try enter the world it says connection lost to game server. Quite a few files in the server script directory were giving me errors, like the chemicals missing ID and Quest entries. I kinda just copy pasted stuff from the Playon files to make it work, however im pretty sure I have a mismatch somewhere.

Edit: Nevermind had a wrong IP somewhere, got into the game, sadly the monster spawns are missing in the new maps and I can't interact with the NPC's, I guess the client and server scripts are completly wrong somewhere.

Last edited:

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So did anyone ever got the admin commands working?

nfi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I guess no one got the admin commands to work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adm comands work fine and adm tool build work fine all have done just use own brains :)

Yeah bro. you right. but if you give clue on admintool build and the hash on database password to us, u change the world. thx peter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new on RZ.

I played RYL2 a long time ago, before becoming a Software Engineer. I would really like to deep dive into the sources of this awesome game of my childhood.

Also, if I find anything interesting that had not been answer on RZ about RYL2, I am ready to share any knowledge I could share with you guys :).

For now I don't have the sources, if anyone could send me a link or something it would be very nice.

Thank you guys, and don't hesitate to pm me ;)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new on RZ.

I played RYL2 a long time ago, before becoming a Software Engineer. I would really like to deep dive into the sources of this awesome game of my childhood.

Also, if I find anything interesting that had not been answer on RZ about RYL2, I am ready to share any knowledge I could share with you guys :).

For now I don't have the sources, if anyone could send me a link or something it would be very nice.

Thank you guys, and don't hesitate to pm me ;)
Always check other release thread mate. http://forum.ragezone.com/f564/return-warrior-src-client-rsec-1150039/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what is different from ROW on disserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back