Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ROWPlayon - Leaked Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Really not Official?

Btw I see you're happy but what about the row players? Are they happy?
You might have reached what you always wanted... I mean why don't you go hack other ryl server? Are they official? No, of course not, but at least people there get as much fun as they want and people like you just like to turn the tables around.. No problem.
At least you open their eyes to a failure wich they will fix it and comeback again unless they don't want to...
When you hack, close a server, there always another 2 coming up... So nice effort kid..
I'm not a Row GM but a player that was really enjoying playing on it until people like you mess up.
Thanks Row will be back again and much more stronger...

Reaction score
Really not Official?

Btw I see you're happy but what about the row players? Are they happy?
You might have reached what you always wanted... I mean why don't you go hack other ryl server? Are they official? No, of course not, but at least people there get as much fun as they want and people like you just like to turn the tables around.. No problem.
At least you open their eyes to a failure wich they will fix it and comeback again unless they don't want to...
When you hack, close a server, there always another 2 coming up... So nice effort kid..
I'm not a Row GM but a player that was really enjoying playing on it until people like you mess up.
Thanks Row will be back again and much more stronger...

I really dont care. I dont play this game more :cool:

When you hack, close a server, there always another 2 coming up
Wohoo the database + server files is for that

I'm not a Row GM
OK :junglejane:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can they share the Rsec setting success funtion!

i already change auth port but can not use the right funtion in Rsec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back